Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Nope we will see next Monday of they will say sth about that...
I just want this bean to move a little for now!!! Jesus how hysterical paranoid mum I will be if I panic look that now lol????
Also btw I holy crap lol moment yesterday. I was going for a pee, pass the mirror in the hallway, I completely forgot that I am pregnant and I see my huge tummy and think: holy cow what's wrong with me, really need to make more of an effort with my diet i am getting bigger and bigger instead of loosing weight... Then I remembered lol...

hehehehe. I reckon perversely that bean will help you loose the weight. Breast feeding, all the running around and stress with your exams, you'll be a new woman! DH and I were looking up your address last night and trying to work out how, at some point in future we might get to meet :) We'll probably be visiting friends in Malmo, sweden next year so maybe tie it in then?

Yep ! We are a little far away from Sweden but maybe we can meet in Oslo? That's close to Sweden though no idea where malmo is I will have to google that!
also who knows any Greek islands when the kids are a little older to enjoy the sun??
One trip we also want to make is in legoland in danemark! I am sure our beans will love it there :love:
And let's not forget i still didn't visit uk besides in and out of congress centers :faint:
So yep lots of opportunities for us!

:yay:, we did talk about getting ferry from gothenberg to oslo :)
malmo is right near copenhagen but on the swedish side!

I realized today that I completely forgot how I was physically feeling before get pregnant...
Nowadays I decide to get up my chair and I expect to hurt. I put my pants on and I am sore, put my panties on is a mission...Turning in bed or get in and out of bed leave me without breath and terribly sore... And I am not even so huge yet...
I bloody hope all of those aches and pains vanish once the baby is here as I am pretty sure I was more fit before than now??? Or was I actually that bad and I can't remember....
Having a baby is a lot of sacrifice... I sincerely don't think I will be doing that again and though I was already decided on one bean because of my job, now I think I am 100% sure that my childbearing days are over lol...

Lots is dyi this weekend and I am tired before we even begin...

I somehow ended thinking of this thread, our little angels, and all of our worries back then and at the beginnings of our pregnancies (hugs to Lynette too :hug:)
It all seems awfully away and awfully close for me...
I thought I left all that behind me...
I was thinking even earlier today God what I am going to do if sth bad happens to her??? I think that mc messed more than I though :faint:
Weird silly thoughts :wall:
Wish I could wrap her in cotton wool and put her in a big bubble lol.
Last year this time around was the last month without my bean and I was desperate because Christmas and January was coming (when I was due first time around) and I would just couldn't face it. Instead of that I got a BFP just days before my DD :roll:
I now look at my BFP sleeping in the car seat (never mind why she sleeps there she had none of anything else...)

Just wanted to bump that for me to attempt the following days to copy paste in a calendar all of my thoughts back then so my brain can eventually somehow processes them lol.

This thread feels like forever ago. Hope, nat you have your lo's and mine is nearly here. I hope if others pop in here they can see that it can happen for them too! One of the hardest times of my life was loosing smudge, so excited for my future with Ollie now xx

Well I still belong in here so that's shit isn't it wtt is basically me giving up

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Netty?? I missed sth I suppose lol.

:hugs: it's not giving up its moving on with your life and making plans. Maybe once you relax kin of everything will fall in place?
Never give up :hug:

I know that kanga was thinking about all this at some point too so :hug: to kanga too and her gorgeous little man

Well I still belong in here so that's shit isn't it wtt is basically me giving up

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

It's not giving up lovely, it's focusing on something else for a while! :hug: I'm sure it will happen for you, and in the meantime plan your dream wedding, have fabulous times with your future DH. And ntnp ;) xxxx

I think about this thread all the time and reading it back I can't believe what we all went through together.

I am sitting just staring at my lil man and feel so blessed to have him here and always wonder the what ifs, especially with the labour from hell!

Netty, it's not giving up choosing to wtt, but focusing on the positives of life with ur oh and a wedding to plan. Keep ntnp and I'm sure ur miracle baby will be along to surprise u :hugs: xx

I've only just seen this thread has been bumped back up!

Lynette, don't make me come ooop north and smack your bum-bum!!!

WTT is not giving up, it's being sensible and taking some time off of TTC to focus on other things.

Having a baby is amazing and it will happen, but you owe it to yourself to do what you want to do for the time being....

There is no hurry, it's not a race my lovely!

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back