Period's After a MC

CharlieOne

Reaction score
Im going to sound so stupid now i know it! :oops:

I know after a MC we get told we wont have a period till about 4/6 weeks after our MC, but i was wondering if anyone else was different?

I had started to stop bleeding on wednseday, (a week after i began MC) however i have slowly began bleeding again and this time have Period pains (which i didnt have when i was MC, just felt numb) i feel like im on a period, but its not heavy, but there is blood (Sorry if TMI) Just wondering is this still part of my MC or what????

Hey hun hope your ok today and all went well yesterday and today!
Mine came 6 weeks later but i went on the pill again 2 weeks after my m/c so it was the pill's doing. This is my 2nd proper period since the m/c and its really really heavy...as in flowing when im on the loo (tmi).
It could be that your period has come early or that its just carrying on but i cant be certain.
:hug: :hug:

I bled for a long time after m/c (6-7weeks) then stopped for around 3 weeks then AF arrived, it was very very heavy and very painful and lasted about 5-7days. Everyone is different really hun, some people have a period quickly and other people it can take a couple of months it really depends.

Hope it is your AF hun x

Hi,

When I had my m/c I bleed consistantly for about 5 days, and then it trailed off. Had my scan at that point when it was confirmed that I had nothing much left - mw said I'd probably have a heavy period next time but the bleeding got heavy again for about 2 days and then stopped. I think it must have been that last bit that was left. Started AF 33 days after the beginning of the m/c.

Hope things settle down for you soon. :hug:

Hi

I miscarried and 3 weeks to the day i started to bleed medium flow... it lasted for 8 days, where normally i would only be 5 days??
I quess there are no hard and fast rules.... everyone different.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back