May Testing Thread

I'll be testing 19th May please - that will be 10dpo but AF normally comes at 12dpo, so fingers crossed anything would show up by then :)

Good luck everybody!

Good Luck everyone. Dont know my dpo cus im still waiting on af but im testing Friday 13th with a superdrug! 7 days after what im praying could be an implantation bleed! x

updated for you girls

any news from those due to have tested by now?

blessing
jellybeanIwant
dawnH
tiggy
tashazazu
ld1978

have I missed you? how are you getting on???

So sorry to hear the witch visited you, Amy Rose & Louize... Good luck for next month xxx

Hello Everyone :wave: Do you mind if I join this thread? I am due to test on 27th May, so will be entering the dreaded 2WW tomorrow! x

OOooh!

Can you put me alongside Drummers Wife, it's my first wedding anniversary on the 29th too!

xx

was so tempted to put down that you two were married on my list ;)

Ohh that's quite funny!! :rotfl:
Ooooh same wedding day that's mad - what you doing for your anniversary?

Guess what, we have the same testing day too! Spooky, have you tried since the wedding, I have..

FX we get bubbas for our anniversary!

I'm off to Ibiza where I got married, what about you?

xx

Guess what, we have the same testing day too! Spooky, have you tried since the wedding, I have..

FX we get bubbas for our anniversary!

I'm off to Ibiza where I got married, what about you?

xx

Ohhh very spooky!! We had a delayed honeymoon an didn't want to get pg before 9hr flights!!
So 6mnths ttc since nov x

Wouldn't it be amazing if we could be pg for our anniversary FX x

Were going to st ives for the week- family tradition on hubby side: managed to get out of it last year :rotfl:

:dust: :dust: for us x x

hi girls, could some one please help me ive started to bleed a little today but not due for af till 17th and have no period pains which is strange, yesterday i leaked a couple of drops of clear liquid from both my breasts, does this sound like i have implantation bleed or af xx

hi girls, could some one please help me ive started to bleed a little today but not due for af till 17th and have no period pains which is strange, yesterday i leaked a couple of drops of clear liquid from both my breasts, does this sound like i have implantation bleed or af xx

timing would suggest implantation - no idea about the boob leakage though

Umm could you note that my CD21 is on the 31st plz :smile:

I need to be cd21 to start my treatment and i don't know if it will be this one but i want to feel involved :blush:

Sorry to hear that Doodles

And Louise, good luck to you - what happens now if you don't mind me asking?

In other news, if I don't get a move on and ov soon I'm not going to be on my own testing thread!!!

It's the first time I've done this but please can you put me down for 28th May?

Good luck everybody. x

No you're not scotch am still waiting lol finally got ewcm today but still faint lines on opks..hi roxy gd luck for this month!

Sorry doodles..lots of babydust for next cycle! X

I'm out. The bi... sorry witch got me this morning ::(:

And Louise, good luck to you - what happens now if you don't mind me asking?

I don't mind :)

I'm basically waiting for funding which should have been confirmed by 17th (but i get the feeling i'm going to have to chase them).

Then after i get funding i bascally need to see the fertility consultant and they'll start my treatment on cd21, i'm not sure if it's too short notice for this cycle but who knows :pray:

After they start treatment hopefully my BFP will be 3-5 weeks later :)

what does the treatment involve? i don't know much about it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back