May 2018 Mummies....Tri 2

i cant wait to finally meet charlie !! it seems ages away some days and others not long at all, i dont know why but i have a feeling he will come april time but then panic myself becuase he will be to early!!! grgrrr

Or if you was anything like me being 10 days late Charlie would be here in june lol

I was 10 days late with both of mine lol fully expecting it this time

yeah i'm getting that pregnancy impatience now. Its been going really fast but the last week or so time seems to have stood still! I kind of dont want mine to be early because I'd like a May baby....we have daughter's bday in march, hubbys april, and mine june so it would be nice for bubs to have her own month lol.

Hiya ladies!

I'm a bit worried. This is my first pregnancy and I started to feel some pressure down below... I'm 23w3d pregnant and this is my first pregnancy... I must say that I have an anterior placenta and I'm worried that my placenta is growing down instead of up... I dunno.

Congratulations Hun :)
This is my first pregnancy too I feel pressure some times down there too but I think it’s when she’s moving and gets in certain positions as it does go off when I feel her move about try not to worry but if you are worried phone your Midwife Hun xx

i feel downwards pressure often when i'm standing up. Totally normal! I remember my last pregnancy it actually felt like the baby was going to push out WEEKS before he was actually born...

I've been feeling this for along time now all normal it's the position of what your baby is in , I even feel it when I'm sitting on the toilet .

Thank you so much for replying! It really made me feel so much better.

How is it going with your pregnancies ladies?

Mines not to bad I’ve not really enjoyed it wirh the constant sickness and SPD but I love it when she kicks and I think I’m used to the crappy feeling now it’s been going on for so long lol wouldn’t change a single thing about her though and any wait to meet her, I thought my bump was big but think I’m going through another growth spurt as my boobs and belly are incredibly itchy I couldn’t stop scratching last night and on google it says it’s normal when skin is stretching. How’s your pregnancy been? Have you got any names yet? Xx

I feel massive at the moment, and, making that feeling worse is there's another lady in the office pregnant due 7 weeks behind me who is tiny and hardly showing!! If only I could stop eating, but I've been feeling super hungry the past few weeks!

Mines not to bad I’ve not really enjoyed it wirh the constant sickness and SPD but I love it when she kicks and I think I’m used to the crappy feeling now it’s been going on for so long lol wouldn’t change a single thing about her though and any wait to meet her, I thought my bump was big but think I’m going through another growth spurt as my boobs and belly are incredibly itchy I couldn’t stop scratching last night and on google it says it’s normal when skin is stretching. How’s your pregnancy been? Have you got any names yet? Xx

Wauw! Its as if I wrote this. I'm also used to feeling crappy. However, my morning sickness (or shall I say allday sickness lool) is becoming less. I'm really grateful for that.

Did u put some lotion on your belly? That should help with the scratching.

My pregnancy is going okay so far. I'm having a little boy and still don't have a name for him. I'm so excited to meet him. I started writing to him so I can give my dairy (about him) when he will reach a certain age (still trying to figure out what age I should give it to him, maybe when he is 18).

What about you? Do u have a name for ur little precious girl?

I feel massive at the moment, and, making that feeling worse is there's another lady in the office pregnant due 7 weeks behind me who is tiny and hardly showing!! If only I could stop eating, but I've been feeling super hungry the past few weeks!

Aw! don't worry about that at all, everyone is build differently and I bet you look gorgeous with ur bump!

Wauw! Its as if I wrote this. I'm also used to feeling crappy. However, my morning sickness (or shall I say allday sickness lool) is becoming less. I'm really grateful for that.

Did u put some lotion on your belly? That should help with the scratching.

My pregnancy is going okay so far. I'm having a little boy and still don't have a name for him. I'm so excited to meet him. I started writing to him so I can give my dairy (about him) when he will reach a certain age (still trying to figure out what age I should give it to him, maybe when he is 18).

What about you? Do u have a name for ur little precious girl?

Yes she’s going to be called Willow, she’s right in my ribs or pressing on a nerve that’s killing my right ribs at moment and I can’t get her to move little monkey. I’ve not left house today but tried using E45 that’s not really done anything yet though xx

we've got a possibly name that has been on the list all along but still waiting to see if anything else comes up. It has to be unusual and meaningful. I'm getting more fixed on the 'possibly' name but its unusual for us to not have been 100% certain from the start

pregnancy wise just feeling a bit fed up even though i'm actually amazingly comfortable for this stage compared to my last pregnancy i think i just have pregnancy apathy /boredom! I'm starting to wake up a lot in the second half of the night for no reason which is annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back