****May 2012 Testing thread****Double figures - 11 BFPs - Anyone else?****

Due to miscarriage last week i won't be testing or ttc this month . Decided I want a break to let me get myself sorted. Off to Florida end of the month too so keep my mind off this x

:hugs:

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

I'm out... the witch has arrived in style and is giving me some right grief!!! Grrrrrrr!!!

been on antibiotics since thursday for my kidney infection and still some possible pregnancy signs and no af am at the GP first thing so will see what he says I will up date if there is anything to update lol x

been on antibiotics since thursday for my kidney infection and still some possible pregnancy signs and no af am at the GP first thing so will see what he says I will up date if there is anything to update lol x

Aww hope you are feeling a bit better and the doc can give you some answers x

Hi Jodied Ovulated later this month and am doing SMEP so not going to test until 30thMay now. Can you move me from 28th. Thanks! X j
Ps. Yeah to all the BFP's this month. May is turning into a bumper month.

Hi

I am due to tests Friday. Not holding much hope though. Will pop in and let you know how I get on xx

thanks still no answers today its just a waiting game she said :wall2:

i really dont think my bfp is gonna be this month :(

I'm out for this month - af arrived dead on time, 31 days, always in the afternoon :witch:

Anyway after really getting my hopes up this month I am heading onward and upwards to next time. Think I might even start a TTC journal.

xxx

Hi Jodied Ovulated later this month and am doing SMEP so not going to test until 30thMay now. Can you move me from 28th. Thanks! X j
Ps. Yeah to all the BFP's this month. May is turning into a bumper month.

Changed Hun good luck x

thanks still no answers today its just a waiting game she said :wall2:

i really dont think my bfp is gonna be this month :(

Aww how frustrating! Hope you get your bfp or the witch puts you out of your misery so that you can move on x

I'm out for this month - af arrived dead on time, 31 days, always in the afternoon :witch:

Anyway after really getting my hopes up this month I am heading onward and upwards to next time. Think I might even start a TTC journal.

xxx

Sorry to hear that she got you! Good luck for next month x

Hi - found it :)

I'm on a Danish equivalent site as well and on the this site we have groups/threads based on due date by month. Here we talk about our pregnancy, symptoms, worries, scans, baby purchases etc.
I've been searching for a similar groups in here or have I just missed them?

Anybody interested?

Last edited:
Thats me out I'm afraid. Aunt flo has arrived. But on the plus side thats my cycle being really regular which is soooo unusual for me.

I got a really really feint line today but I will hold of a few more days to see of it develops ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337190511.560031.jpg Emma x

Please put me down for BFP on May 17th and my 30th birthday on May 25th :D

Best birthday pressie ever :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back