****May 2012 Testing thread****Double figures - 11 BFPs - Anyone else?****

hi, can I change my date to the 25th please.... My body is all over the place. I got my first positive opk on thursday, so I ovulated yesterday I think, which means I'm only just starting my tww now!!!

I feel like such a novice! I've just joined in on the June thread, then I checked the calender and realised that CD30 is on the 28th May! (May is a long month!) Could you put me down for the 28th please? :love:

The witch is yet to rear her ugly head, am gonna wait till tomorrow see what happens and do another test! xx

Well I was meant to test today but I can't bring myself to do it after yesterdays bfn. I'm just going to wait 4 af in the next couple of days. There is still hope for me cramping has stopped and usually i'm spotting brown dc (sorry if tmi) by now.

Last edited:
Congrats to all who have already had their BFP this month!! Think I may have had some implantation bleeding today, had niggles and aches last night then wiped (tmi!) today and got pinky red streaks in cm.... no more since so I've got everything crossed! Good luck everyone! Xx

hi, can I change my date to the 25th please.... My body is all over the place. I got my first positive opk on thursday, so I ovulated yesterday I think, which means I'm only just starting my tww now!!!

Aww how frustrating all changed for you hun x

I feel like such a novice! I've just joined in on the June thread, then I checked the calender and realised that CD30 is on the 28th May! (May is a long month!) Could you put me down for the 28th please? :love:

I've put you in good luck x

Well I was meant to test today but I can't bring myself to do it after yesterdays bfn. I'm just going to wait 4 af in the next couple of days. There is still hope for me cramping has stopped and usually i'm spotting brown dc (sorry if tmi) by now.

Let's hope it is just a shy bfp if the symptoms are sounding good x

Congrats to all who have already had their BFP this month!! Think I may have had some implantation bleeding today, had niggles and aches last night then wiped (tmi!) today and got pinky red streaks in cm.... no more since so I've got everything crossed! Good luck everyone! Xx

Oooh exciting good luck x

Put me down for BFN I just started spotting! Oh well here's to next month!

No no I know my body I can wish as much as I want but it's not going to make a lick of difference. I'm def out but thanks for the support on wards and upwards to next month!

No no I know my body I can wish as much as I want but it's not going to make a lick of difference. I'm def out but thanks for the support on wards and upwards to next month!

Fair enough good luck for next month x

I think I've totally skipped May because of my random cycle in April

:afalert:
Pretty sure I'm out ladies, af seems to have arrived 2 days early! Cheeky witch that she is :strangle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back