****May 2012 Testing thread****Double figures - 11 BFPs - Anyone else?****

Hey ladies, may I join?
I'm now just 2dpo so won't be testing til 22nd May, if I can wait that long ha ha!!!!
Congrats to all BFPs, and for the rest of us waiting, fingers crossed xxxx

Hey ladies, may I join?
I'm now just 2dpo so won't be testing til 22nd May, if I can wait that long ha ha!!!!
Congrats to all BFPs, and for the rest of us waiting, fingers crossed xxxx

Of course! You're in good luck x

Hi jodied, I know I'm not actively trying as such this month but if I so happen to go back to a 26 day cycle, then I will be due on 31st May. the day after I go on holiday. BUT I'm going to see doc next thursday for update on my blood tests and to get a prescription and advice on norithesiterone to stop my AF during my holiday, therefore I will not be in at all this month so if you could just take me off I'd appreciate it greatly!

However due to my very very very short AF this cycle and with it being later (was due sunday and got the following saturday and gone by sunday night monday morning) then she is also checking for HCG just to rule it out and be on the safe side. Again I will keep you updated on this.

CD6 for me at the moment and I am absolutely teaming with EWCM! Strange strange strange!

liz xx

Hi jodied, I know I'm not actively trying as such this month but if I so happen to go back to a 26 day cycle, then I will be due on 31st May. the day after I go on holiday. BUT I'm going to see doc next thursday for update on my blood tests and to get a prescription and advice on norithesiterone to stop my AF during my holiday, therefore I will not be in at all this month so if you could just take me off I'd appreciate it greatly!

However due to my very very very short AF this cycle and with it being later (was due sunday and got the following saturday and gone by sunday night monday morning) then she is also checking for HCG just to rule it out and be on the safe side. Again I will keep you updated on this.

CD6 for me at the moment and I am absolutely teaming with EWCM! Strange strange strange!

liz xx

Aww Hun hope you get some answers I will take you off xx

In fact looking again I think you had already come off x

oopsie so I did, NM, heads all over the place just now! Can't wait til 15th (payday) and gonna treat me, bobbi and graeme to some nice holiday clothes! yay!!!!!

Tomorrow is testing day for me! Have had a few craps the middle of last week other than that no symptoms of AF making her unwelcome appearance! Pretty sure i am gonna get a BFN but hey will wait and see I HATE this waiting haha!

Can I join too? This thread has made me smile so much - everyone is so supportive, and it certainly beats obsessing about it in my head!!

Only joined the forum this week, 5th cycle. 9/10 dpo (didn't test it this month and trip to Oz may have confused my system.) However af is always dead on time so should be testing Tues 15th if the witch doesn't arrive on time

fx for all

oopsie so I did, NM, heads all over the place just now! Can't wait til 15th (payday) and gonna treat me, bobbi and graeme to some nice holiday clothes! yay!!!!!

Aww sounds lovely nice to have a bit of a splurge x

Tomorrow is testing day for me! Have had a few craps the middle of last week other than that no symptoms of AF making her unwelcome appearance! Pretty sure i am gonna get a BFN but hey will wait and see I HATE this waiting haha!

You aren't out until the witch gets you hun I was sure she was coming the night before my bfp! Good luck x

Can I join too? This thread has made me smile so much - everyone is so supportive, and it certainly beats obsessing about it in my head!!

Only joined the forum this week, 5th cycle. 9/10 dpo (didn't test it this month and trip to Oz may have confused my system.) However af is always dead on time so should be testing Tues 15th if the witch doesn't arrive on time

fx for all

Absolutely! Welcome to the forum and the testing thread come here and vent lol!

We have another bfp - inky - that's 5!! I've added her in (hope that's ok!) x

Because of my ridicilously long cycle I wont be testing this month:-(
Good luck to everyone hope you all get your BFP! XX

Got a bfn this morning :( on to the next month
Good luck to everyone still to test in may xx

Got a bfn this morning :( on to the next month
Good luck to everyone still to test in may xx

Did the witch get you then hun? Sorry to hear that if she did. If not maybe just a shy bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back