March Testing Thread

@Kiwi_53 thank you and good luck to you too! Not long and you will start opks?

Hows everyone else doing? Ttc 3 years plus and I feel exhausted ha ha.

All good here
2dpo at the mo
Doing just dandy,
Nips are in agony haha

getting low OPKs now, in line with how I’m feeling tbh
I’ve Ovulated a lot earlier than usual so hopefully that’s a decent sign,
Trying to dtd every other day right up until testing
So I’m like 2DPO now

1FC30220-04DF-4C5E-B7AD-2F4FAF6C05A4.jpeg

@Kiwi_53 thank you and good luck to you too! Not long and you will start opks?

Hows everyone else doing? Ttc 3 years plus and I feel exhausted ha ha.

yeh I will be starting now on cd10 as I usually get positive around cd15. I questioned whether I should just keep trying without opks to take the stress away, but I think al just hope for the best haha xx

I had a positive opk cd 13, so covered bd 12&14. Now cd21 I’m getting lines - not positive but still quite dark on opk.
I know LH surge before af, but does it still go up & down for the whole cycle?

I feel very tired today. I think its around 4 dpo. Slight cramping. Can't wait to go home, Im in the office 1x a week. It is nice to see people but I prefer to work from home. 1x is not too bad.

I’m actually 3DPO today,
I’m knackered, so much cramping in my hips and my nips omg they’re in agony

Hows everyone doing? 7dpo and my thoughts are about tests tomorrow. I think its too early anyway... anyone else is testing soon?

Thought I'd update, after a long week of resting and doing nothing (like I was told to cos of the SCH) went for a private scan and it's completely gone and baby is measuring right on track. Honestly went in thinking was gonna have bad news. Xx

IMG_20230326_165037.jpg

Might do a test later even if its just 8 dpo.
When are you testing @Frankinstein12 ?

I went to Clip & Climb today. Really nice place but I got hit with a metal buckle on my forehead. It was painful :doh:.

Ahhh nice one peanut, that’s exciting :)
So chuffed for you!

I’ve got some tests arriving this evening cheapy Amazon ones
Might do them later,
Last time I was pregnant, indescribable fatigue, sore nips and thick discharge,

had some of these this time, I’ve been on nights tho so tbh the tiredness is from that I bet haha

Nada on this test,
Still super early,
Still got pre-menstral or possibly early pregnancy symptoms, we shall see how it goes :)

CAD9558A-6152-4C12-ABD3-FBF119E72723.jpeg

Thought I'd update, after a long week of resting and doing nothing (like I was told to cos of the SCH) went for a private scan and it's completely gone and baby is measuring right on track. Honestly went in thinking was gonna have bad news. Xx

View attachment 93972
Ah, that's amazing news, congratulations, I'm thrilled for you xx

Good luck to those testing over the next days.

@Frankinstein12 as you say still early, so good luck for the coming days :)

@PeanutButter aww congrats on the good news, so much more reassuring. You will be so pleased.

I am cd12 have been very Ill over the last days so havnt been doing opks. Did one today and got a good line, not positive yet but hopefully will be on track of the next few days, but with being sick these last days we havnt bd atall so need to start now these next days. So just hoping so much this is our month.

Hope alls well :) xx

Amazing news @PeanutButter!

We hit viability this Thursday - 24 weeks. I can’t quite believe that. We accepted the fact we’d never have a baby together yet here we are. It still feels so surreal.

Good luck to everyone testing, I’m still here and sending baby dust from the sidelines to you all. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back