March Testing Thread

@PeanutButter that is great news <3 so sorry about the bleeding and stress, it’s awful. I had a lot of bleeding early on this time around, more than any other successful pregnancy, it was so scary I was sure it was over. Hugs <3

Hey all. Scan showed baby in right place with a HB. Measuring 6 weeks exact. They don't know why I keep having pain I'm one side.
I have a absolutely massive Subchorionic hematoma, basically from one side to the other, with baby right in the middle. So that's not great. We'll see what happens
That’s awesome to hear! Praying that sh naturally resolves!!!

Thanks ladies. I'm not getting excited still yet. I've seen heartbeats at 6 weeks before and still ended in mc, so now especially with the SH I'm just gonna wait and see what happens.
They've discharged me from epu so not having any more scans gonna go for a private one at 7+ weeks probably. Thanks for your messages though guys xx

Everything crossed for you @PeanutButter

1st time using opks spiked in the morning of cd13 now cd15. App says ovulation tomorrow - think that’s bullsh*t, boobs sore today, normally happens after ovulation but I don’t get any other ovulation symptoms. So fingers crossed!

Hope things turn out ok peanut butter

I am doing OPKS this month, not hopeful though, think I’m losing faith

I am so glad to read your update @PeanutButter but I would seriously consider writing a formal complaint because of the stress they put you under.

They saw the pregnancy in the uterus the first time around so should have known better to throw the words “PUL” and “ectopic” at you; because it was clearly neither.

Sending all the love and continued positive vibes for you. <3

Well af showed up today, onto what is likely out last month trying, depending how fast hubbys neurologist is haha. I don’t know what strategies to go for this month, as looking back it seems we have don’t everyday over the right time. Using opks and my body signs which are usually pretty accurate. But thinking maybe we should try baby dancing every second day incase every other time it’s been too much, if that’s a thing? Who knows, I have kinda given up on the thought of it actually being reality. But I will just take the answer as it comes.

@PeanutButter some reassuring new, you will still be so worried though, keeping fingers crossed for you.

hope alls well with everyone else xx

Thanks guys! Just worried about this SH now booked in private for the 25th. It's 27mm long and 7mm thick (finally read the report). Online says could go either way because of the size :-(

Sorry after showed kiwi, me and hubby only do it twice over fertile week, and leave it about a week leading up to it. I also don't actually tell hubby when I'm oving he said it makes him feel more pressure aha. FX for this month xx

Well af showed up today, onto what is likely out last month trying, depending how fast hubbys neurologist is haha. I don’t know what strategies to go for this month, as looking back it seems we have don’t everyday over the right time. Using opks and my body signs which are usually pretty accurate. But thinking maybe we should try baby dancing every second day incase every other time it’s been too much, if that’s a thing? Who knows, I have kinda given up on the thought of it actually being reality. But I will just take the answer as it comes.

@PeanutButter some reassuring new, you will still be so worried though, keeping fingers crossed for you.

hope alls well with everyone else xx
Ah, good luck for this month Kiwi, I really hope it works out for you!
We usually BD every day as we've been absolutely desperate to conceive but on the month it actually happened we tried missing a day to give the sperm a chance to replenish! It was really hard as it seemed completely counterintuitive but it worked, along with BD just before implantation, which I again think really helped. Good luck xx

Thanks for the advice guy, I was thinking a little less/skip days as you say for sperm to replenish, as we are not as young as we used to be so might help. I am also going to try and relax a little and put less pressure on it as it seems what we have been doing hasn’t been working so worth a last try :) xx

I think I’m coming up to ovulation which is quite early for me really unless my pcos is just giving me a LH surge randomly but my hips are achy and nips starting to become tender.
I’m using opks and dtd every other day now. I really do try to not get my hopes up each month but it’s so difficult not to. Despite 13 months now of disappointments lol

this month I’m doing things that will help me release happy hormones! As I know stress can inhibit ovulation also.

B3D69678-5BFF-49D8-AEDE-75D01F31ED76.jpeg

Kiwi does your OH take folic acid? It's great for sperm :)

Frankenstein, keep testing, I ovulated early CD 12 this time. Dtd just incase x

@Frankinstein12 fingers crossed, I am going with your mentality and trying to stay positive and happy, and relaxed if possible :) good luck :)

@PeanutButter yeh he’s been taking loads of vitamins, including conception ones, so folic acid included. He has been taking them all to try and aid the multiple sclerosis as well, to just generally help his health. So hoping that it’s all built up in his system and this month his sperm will be super haha.

hope your all well xx

I had positive opk on Friday. It was oh's birthday. We jumped in bed a few times before and after ov day. I so hope for a birthday baby :) .

Good luck to both of you @Frankinstein12 and @Charlotte9 :) hopefully this is a good month for all.

I am on cd4 now, so just waiting for time to start with opk’s it always cd 15/16/17 that I ovulate so a wee while to go yet but just going to try and relax about the whole thing as much as possible. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back