March Testing Thread

Hope you and everything is OK PB sending love xx

I'm so sorry to read this peanut butter and I really hope things are ok! Why are they treating it as an unknown location if they can see a sac? Xx
Yeah I don't understand it either. I have to go back tomorrow and they'll give me more info. She said " I can see a tiny sac and it looks like an early pregnancy, but because there's nothing in the sac and you've a rotated uterus i can't really see much at all and the scan has have more questions than answers so we do need to treat it as an unknown location" So they're monitoring bloods, they said if I have high HCG level readings it's a ectopic because there's nothing in the sac so they shouldn't be high at all really.

Yeah I don't understand it either. I have to go back tomorrow and they'll give me more info. She said " I can see a tiny sac and it looks like an early pregnancy, but because there's nothing in the sac and you've a rotated uterus i can't really see much at all and the scan has have more questions than answers so we do need to treat it as an unknown location" So they're monitoring bloods, they said if I have high HCG level readings it's a ectopic because there's nothing in the sac so they shouldn't be high at all really.

Did she seem a bit new? Maybe she just wasn’t as experienced, especially with the rotated uterus. Such an agony of a wait though! :(

I’m sorry you’re going through this @PeanutButter.

Does she mean retroverted uterus? I have one too. I don’t understand how they can class the pregnancy as a PUL or even Ectopic if they can see the pregnancy in the uterus? It makes zero sense.

I’ve had an ectopic and a PUL. Did your tests progress normally, any bleeding?

Yeah I second what rainbow says, if they can see the sac in the uterus how can it be ectopic or unknown? Hope everything turns out OK xx

Ahh @Kiwi_53 I understand makes sense. three is lovely number I know it can be tinged when things don’t work out but atleast you’ll know your plans now.

my little girl starts school in September and that makes me feel really sad. I’m sad because of all the lovely time off we usually have together during the week and now I won’t have anything! No more toddler groups, baby groups etc just feels so sad. I thought I’d have another one by now too. I’m hoping getting pregnant happens soon for me, starting to feel a tad deflated x

I had appointment with homeopath yesterday. It was 1 hour and 45 min. She was amazing. I showed all my test results from Cambridge clinic, including thyroid. The thyroid now has settled and is working as it should. So physically I am ok in terms of fertility. But mentally not so.
When I lost my little girl it was so traumatic that even after 3 years I'm still feel stressed. She said she will help to relax and accept new pregnancy.

As I don't drink alcohol or smoke then it is very difficult to fully relax. She gave me a few remedies to take every day. I started yesterday. OMG I can't remember when I felt this relaxed. They are my new friends now ha ha.

I also asked her about soya isoflavones. And she said to continue taking them as they are basically estrogen booster. Apparently estrogen declines rapidly in 30's and soya replaces it. She said there absolutely no harm taking them.
I only do 80 mg a day for 5 days. Ups what a long post.

@Frankinstein12 I understand how you feel. Is your little going to preschool nursery? My son is in reception. It is only around 6 hours a day, you wont even notice how quickly day goes and your daughter will be back from school. :)

I had appointment with homeopath yesterday. It was 1 hour and 45 min. She was amazing. I showed all my test results from Cambridge clinic, including thyroid. The thyroid now has settled and is working as it should. So physically I am ok in terms of fertility. But mentally not so.
When I lost my little girl it was so traumatic that even after 3 years I'm still feel stressed. She said she will help to relax and accept new pregnancy.

As I don't drink alcohol or smoke then it is very difficult to fully relax. She gave me a few remedies to take every day. I started yesterday. OMG I can't remember when I felt this relaxed. They are my new friends now ha ha.

I also asked her about soya isoflavones. And she said to continue taking them as they are basically estrogen booster. Apparently estrogen declines rapidly in 30's and soya replaces it. She said there absolutely no harm taking them.

@Frankinstein12 I understand how you feel. Is your little going to preschool nursery? My son is in reception. It is only around 6 hours a day, you wont even notice how quickly day goes and your daughter will be back from school. :)

I've never really been bothered with a Homeopath but after reading your message - I'm quite tempted now. I'm glad that who you have found seems lovely, supportive and will help you through this.

Have you had your estrogen checked? When they checked mine (a couple of months before I fell pregnant) it was extremely high - I've just turned 38 last Sunday (5th). At one point I thought I was going through the menopause (night sweats, disrupted AF etc). I checked my estrogen on CD3 and it was sky high so knew it wasn't an early menopause. :lol:

Last edited:
Well bfn at 11dpo on a first response, so I believe am out as with all my other pregnancies I have had positives 11dpo. Also feeling crampy so would think af will arrive on time on Wednesday.

hope everyone is getting on ok xx

I've never really been bothered with a Homeopath but after reading your message - I'm quite tempted now. I'm glad that who you have found seems lovely, supportive and will help you through this.

Have you had your estrogen checked? When they checked mine (a couple of months before I fell pregnant) it was extremely high - I've just turned 38 last Sunday (5th). At one point I thought I was going through the menopause (night sweats, disrupted AF etc). I checked my estrogen on CD3 and it was sky high so knew it wasn't an early menopause. :lol:
It took me a while to convince myself to see her. I am glad I did. Its day 3 and I feel so relaxed.
I didn't know you can check estrogen. Did you take soya before? May be thats why it was high? Its really good as it helped you to get pregnant. x

@Kiwi_53 you are not out until af arrives. There is still hope!

she’s at nursery now 3X days per week,
And we have wed and Thurs off together. She’s starting school in September
I’m excited for her but sad for me lol I need another baby haha

I work 13 hour shifts and I do quite a fair few so we’re sometimes like passing ships

It took me a while to convince myself to see her. I am glad I did. Its day 3 and I feel so relaxed.
I didn't know you can check estrogen. Did you take soya before? May be thats why it was high? Its really good as it helped you to get pregnant. x

@Kiwi_53 you are not out until af arrives. There is still hope!

I’m so glad it’s working for you. The Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic checked my estrogen levels. I’ve not done a SI cycle in years. The only thing that got me pregnant was accepting the fact it would never happen. 3 months later and BAM! No Letrozole, clomid, trigger, BBT. A miracle literally happened for us. <3

@PeanutButter i hope you’re getting on ok, can’t stop thinking about you. Hope your getting rest and taking care of yourself xx

Well 13dpo bfn, and defo just waiting now, hope everyone else is well xx

Thank you ladies.
I'm ok. Had second bloods taken for HCG again on Friday they rang me and said they're fine (but didn't say if doubled). Have a scan again tomorrow to see where baby has implanted. Still having pains in my left though and I've just given up. Been trying to take my mind off it.

Thank you ladies.
I'm ok. Had second bloods taken for HCG again on Friday they rang me and said they're fine (but didn't say if doubled). Have a scan again tomorrow to see where baby has implanted. Still having pains in my left though and I've just given up. Been trying to take my mind off it.
Such along wait! They seem to just be waiting rather than helping. Maybe they are also confused since the sac is in the right place????

Are you bleeding peanut butter, what caused the concern in the first place? I really hope your scan tomorrow is reassuring xx

Hey all. Scan showed baby in right place with a HB. Measuring 6 weeks exact. They don't know why I keep having pain I'm one side.
I have a absolutely massive Subchorionic hematoma, basically from one side to the other, with baby right in the middle. So that's not great. We'll see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back