March Testing Thread

Oh I'm sorry Jamla, that was a very convincing bfp! I would be inclined to take another frer as they're more sensitive then these 2 but as you say best not to get your hopes up. Fingers crossed it happens soon for you xx

@Unicorn Thank you . I’ve got some on the way, so will probably do one after they arrive, unless my af has appeared. Xx

Great, keep us posted and good luck xx

@RainbowMama @Kiwi_53 Thank you both. Very frustrating and upsetting, but praying something happens soon. Xx

I hope so too, for you. Our TTC journey was 4 years, 3 months long and it was awful! I understand all the emotions, stress, frustration and the utter heartbreak with tests. :cry:

@RainbowMama Thank you . We’re just over 2.5 years now, but I’m 40 in June and so that plays on my mind a lot. Now we’re just waiting for my af to arrive, and if it doesn’t, we’ll go down the donor egg route sooner than planned. All very stressful and heartbreaking, as you say, but hopefully our luck will change soon.

Congratulations on your bfp! Hope it’s all going well so far!

Well ladies, I am out, af arrived early today on cd27 so I don’t know what happened this month but good luck to everyone else. I hope you all get your positive soon, and everyone is keeping well xx

Well ladies, I am out, af arrived early today on cd27 so I don’t know what happened this month but good luck to everyone else. I hope you all get your positive soon, and everyone is keeping well xx
So sorry :(
I created April tread, we can continue there?

Unfortunately I think by the time I ovulate again, hubbys meds will be home, so I think for us our journey is over. Obviously there is a slim chance they will be delayed as they have been this last few weeks but the ms nurse was in touch today saying she has chased them up so I guess we just have to see what happens first. I am preparing myself for the fact that I will likely have to accept I will not be having another baby and feeling especially gutted on awakening to af this morning as I really do feel like it was my last chance.

I really do wish all of you the best of luck :) and hope for positives for you all soon xxx

Unfortunately I think by the time I ovulate again, hubbys meds will be home, so I think for us our journey is over. Obviously there is a slim chance they will be delayed as they have been this last few weeks but the ms nurse was in touch today saying she has chased them up so I guess we just have to see what happens first. I am preparing myself for the fact that I will likely have to accept I will not be having another baby and feeling especially gutted on awakening to af this morning as I really do feel like it was my last chance.

I really do wish all of you the best of luck :) and hope for positives for you all soon xxx

sending you lots of love it’s a hard journey, hope your miracle happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back