March Testing Thread

Frankinstein12

Reaction score
Afternoon.

Thought I’d jaz it up with bunnies as it’s coming up to spring and well new life and all haha

I’m still non the wiser about where I am in my cycle and OPKs negative. I had a slightly positive opk around the 22nd feb which if I’m counting that as being positive or near to positive then I’d be around 7-9 dpo

however WHO KNOWS my body is messed up! Haha
Either way, continuing to DTD I’m crampy still but could mean anything

Hey joining in here too, am am now 2dpo so just the waiting game for me. I have no real confirmation that I am 2dpo but going by my usual signs and opks I would be pretty sure it’s that :) fingers crossed for you @Frankinstein12. Xx

I'm joining you ladies in here too! Af did not show up today but it is because I took soya and it delayed ov as I predicted. At least I know now what dose works for me.
GP told me today to carry on taking thyroid medicine and do another blood test in 3 month time.
@Frankinstein12 have you tried hcg test just in case?
@Kiwi_53 its so nice to be in 2ww already!
@RainbowMama thank you. How many weeks are you now?

Hey can I join for the 31st please. AF arrived today and a day early. im going to try opks this month.

I'm joining you ladies in here too! Af did not show up today but it is because I took soya and it delayed ov as I predicted. At least I know now what dose works for me.
GP told me today to carry on taking thyroid medicine and do another blood test in 3 month time.
@Frankinstein12 have you tried hcg test just in case?
@Kiwi_53 its so nice to be in 2ww already!
@RainbowMama thank you. How many weeks are you now?

It certainly feels good to know we have done all we can and just the wait now, Af due the 15th so just going to see how long I can hold out, knowing me I will be itching to test this time next week. Going to try my best not to think about it atall, and we have my mother in law coming to stay next weekend so will be a good distraction :) x

Yeah negative,
And opk negative
I’m not stressing it’s fine, I don’t expect to conceive so if I do it’s a nice surprise haha

380B4A5E-B55B-46EA-A387-5373206938EB.jpeg

So took both pregnancy and OPK today, (last two in the pic) (also ignore the pregnancy dried indent line they’re all deffo negative)

and it seems to be getting darker, which has baffled me as I thought I may have already ovulated.

guess better carry on BDing haha ffs

588EF6DA-C11F-40D0-A71D-8E13BF445DF9.jpeg

@Frankinstein12 are you sure those are indents, I saw them straight away and thought it was you saying you had faint lines. Also when I have been pregnant my ovulation sticks always got darker.
Either way like you say best to try and stay relaxed about it al, but must be frustrating. Fingers crossed you get an answer soon :) xx

Yeah deffo indents they’ve been left about 48 hours if not more the top two sets.
Not pregnant over here unfortunately

My app says I’m in my fertile window now and I’m due on my period on the 19th
But with pcos who knows haha

The bottom two I’ve just done,
After holding my urine for most of the day haha

94500E6E-680C-4A5E-8983-30E067476057.jpeg

Defiantly frustrating, fingers crossed you get good news soon :) xx

I am currently on 5dpo, not symptom spotting this month as I am just basically given up hope on the possibility of having another. I am totally blessed with what I have so I can’t complain. But I am gutted too, so trying to keep the stress off by not thinking about it too much. I promised myself I wouldn’t let me get it down, but with the fact hubby is due to start his meds asap, my time probably is limited to next month being our last try. So trying to say level headed about it all :) hope your all well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back