March Testing Thread

Yeah
I’m gonna concentrate on continuing to lose weight, by the time I ovulate I could well be another 7lbs down hah
I’m in agony
And so much to do this week! Bah

Charlotte, have you tried testing at a different time of day?

Kiwi aw sorry to hear that, sending lots and lost of baby dust xx

Frankenstein sorry to her the witch arrived, hope you get some relief from the pain xx

@PeanutButter :hugs:I am out this month, started spotting.
I took soya cd5-9 and this was perfect cycle. Ov on cd16 and 12 dpo af arrived. Just like it used to be. This was my 3rd soya cycle.
Now I am debating to go for another soya cycle or not.
@Kiwi_53 worry to hear about your hubbie, hope this is your month!
@Frankinstein12 new cycle new hopes!

@PeanutButter :hugs:I am out this month, started spotting.
I took soya cd5-9 and this was perfect cycle. Ov on cd16 and 12 dpo af arrived. Just like it used to be. This was my 3rd soya cycle.
Now I am debating to go for another soya cycle or not.
@Kiwi_53 worry to hear about your hubbie, hope this is your month!
@Frankinstein12 new cycle new hopes!
I would have a month off and see how your cycle is and see if it's helped regulate

Thank you ladies, feeling rotten tonight, think my kids have taken some bugs home from school, and it’s snowing with us too so feeling extra cold. X

I am currently on 5dpo, not symptom spotting this month as I am just basically given up hope on the possibility of having another. I am totally blessed with what I have so I can’t complain. But I am gutted too, so trying to keep the stress off by not thinking about it too much. I promised myself I wouldn’t let me get it down, but with the fact hubby is due to start his meds asap, my time probably is limited to next month being our last try. So trying to say level headed about it all :) hope your all well xx

This must be hard. Is there no other way round the meds etc?
Would you not consider IVF if money allows x

I have been in agony all day, TOTM just puts me out for the day it’s that painful. Hubby got home and made me a hot water bottle and cup of tea in bed while I binged watching crap on tv
I really should have been working but I just couldn’t concentrate :-(
Im going back to dairy and gluten free again. My stomach also hates me, although my cycle was less this time so shedding that stone may have helped

My mum says the same haha. Ok I will not take soya this month. How are you feeling?
Yeah in think you're only allowed 6 months before you have 6 months off to
I'm ok, need to book an early scan to see if things are going ok but not going till end of March, so long wait lol.

I have been in agony all day, TOTM just puts me out for the day it’s that painful. Hubby got home and made me a hot water bottle and cup of tea in bed while I binged watching crap on tv
Im going back to dairy and gluten free again. My stomach also hates me, although my cycle was less this time so shedding that stone may have helped
Have you you thought about going plant based for a while? Hubby has to do it every now and then to help his blood pressure and it helps him so much, I do it with him to help. It does make me feel better fitter. Can't do it forever though lol. We usually do 1-2 months at a time. X

For us I don’t think ivf would be an option, because in a way it is our choice when he starts on meds, the problem is that for me it’s all a conflict as every month that goes by that he doesn’t start them it is doing more damage in his brain and spine and will lead to greater and faster symptoms and disabilities. Which I don’t want to keep putting off for my (and his) want for another. We are truly blessed with three children, and I just have to come to terms with not having another. I think once he’s on his tablets I will probably be ok, I think it’s just the build up and the negatives every month. But I don’t want to be the one to take his life as he knows it and as my kids no it now away by making him more ill. does that make sense, I think I have rambled abit haha, sometimes it’s good to be able to get it of my chest. My mum has been a really good support through it, and hubby thankfully. Xx

@Charlotte9 sounds positive, and like others have said a break might do good, not that I have much clue about soy, but hopefully it will have done the job and you get good new soon :)

@Frankinstein12 Af is horrid, I am kinda same when mine is here so frustrating not being able to feel normal, you just want to curl into a ball and stay there. Take care and glad hubby is looking after you :)
It’s funny you say this as I have a terrible stomach throughout my cycle and feel very off the whole time, I feel like I should do something with diet but have no idea where to start. Good for you for losing so much, I really could do with doing the same.

@PeanutButter will be so lovely to get the reassurance of an early scan, such a nerve wracking time. By your tests everything looks so positive, so fingers crossed all is as it should be.

Hope av no missed anyone out, hope your all well xx

Af still not here, think I may have ov last week so will have to wait and see, it’s now saying AF is due 17th March. Will make it a 59 days cycle if that’s right. Still DTD but will see

CD2 today and I decided to book appointment with homeopath. So I will see her on Thursday. She told me to bring all fertility clinics test results. I am very nervous. Not sure why! I really like her and she is good at treating complex health issues. I really hope she can help me. :)

@PeanutButter not long and you will see your little one :)

I've seen a homeopathist before Charlotte and I saw a reflexologist when we conceived with our first and this time, I think it really helped xx

Well I might be back in here guys.

Currently sat in surgical assessment unit. They're treating the pregnancy as unknown location. Waiting for bloods. Had a scan there was a sac but nothing in it and hemorrhaging around it. So need to see how high the HCG is.

I'm fking fed up of it I really am. Here's me thinking a pregnancy will fking last first time trying. hahaha idiot that I am. Just angry atm just why can't my body be normal. Sorry guys I know you've all struggled too I'm just trying not to cry in the waiting room so having a rant

Currently sat in surgical assessment unit. They're treating the pregnancy as unknown location. Waiting for bloods. Had a scan there was a sac but nothing in it and hemorrhaging around it. So need to see how high the HCG is.

I'm fking fed up of it I really am. Here's me thinking a pregnancy will fking last first time trying. hahaha idiot that I am. Just angry atm just why can't my body be normal. Sorry guys I know you've all struggled too I'm just trying not to cry in the waiting room so having a rant

aww, this is so awful for you, it is so heartbreaking, rant away to us, we are all here to support, and all I can say is i will be thinking and praying for you and hopefully it al turns out to be ok. Xx

I’m so sorry to hear this, it’s better to rant and get the emotions out, pregnancy is a worrying time anyway but this sound awful. I’m thinking of you x

Oh how awful. I’m so so sorry! Sending hugs and prayers for a miracle! <3

@PeanutButter so sorry, I hope it all turns out ok and hcg levels are high. How did you end up in surgical unit? x

I'm so sorry to read this peanut butter and I really hope things are ok! Why are they treating it as an unknown location if they can see a sac? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back