March Testing Thread

I tested yesterday 9 dpo and it was negative. I haven't tested today yet. Don't have any symptoms. Need to get some more strength to carry on. 3,3 years is s long time.

Amazing news @RainbowMama ! :) Congratulations. So how did you let go? When I think about stopping ttc it makes me very sad.

11dpo
Negative
I really don’t think I’ve caught this month, not a hint of any pregnancy symptoms like prior pregnancy

9DAC1C00-F102-4F56-B55E-46C41D2320AE.jpeg

I don’t know what’s going on with my body, I am cd15 and not even near positive on the ovulation tests. It making me feel like I have missed it or I am just not going to ovulate this month. I don’t understand. Totally typical with it being our last month of trying. I am gutted.

hope everybody else is getting on ok xx

I don’t know what’s going on with my body, I am cd15 and not even near positive on the ovulation tests. It making me feel like I have missed it or I am just not going to ovulate this month. I don’t understand. Totally typical with it being our last month of trying. I am gutted.

hope everybody else is getting on ok xx
Keep testing, my ovulation is sometimes early and late even though my period is usually 30 days. Ovd at CD 12/13 this time then sometimes I ov at CD 20-22. Keep dtd too xx

Keep testing, my ovulation is sometimes early and late even though my period is usually 30 days. Ovd at CD 12/13 this time then sometimes I ov at CD 20-22. Keep dtd too xx

Yeh it seems to be like my opk went darker yesterday so I expected a positive at night but was negative again, but I will keep testing and hope for the best :) and we are dtd still too so just have to hope we get some luck :) xx

I’m out
Witch got me today
In other news
I signed up for the gym today and my cycle length was exactly 26 days! Best it’s ever been, my ovulation was in normal range too, amazing
I don’t feel too disappointed, I knew it was coming on so I’m ok, onwards and upwards

Sorry @Frankinstein12, but like you say that’s positive about cycle, fingers crossed for next time.

well I think I am not ovulating this month as I havnt had signs, never got a positive opk, and now I have run out. And my Fitbit records temps, which usually do go up once I have ovulated and so far they are very up and down so I think my chance is done. I wish I knew so I would know when to expect af, so it’s all kinda messing way my head. But I will get there :)

hope your all keeping well xx

Hello ladies
I haven’t been on here for ages as was taking a long break…did a test this morning and think I see a very faint line but my husband thinks I’m imagining it (which may well be true) or it’s an evap line. It came up before 5 minutes. Can anyone else see it?

0C6F32E4-B563-4E00-A52A-E30B031AEAB2.jpeg

Hello ladies
I haven’t been on here for ages as was taking a long break…did a test this morning and think I see a very faint line but my husband thinks I’m imagining it (which may well be true) or it’s an evap line. It came up before 5 minutes. Can anyone else see it?

View attachment 93981

I see something, don’t know if I see colour or not but always difficult to see on phone. Good luck and hopefully another would show up darker :)

I definitely see it, congratulations :)
How many dpo are you? Xx

@Kiwi_53 Thank you and hopefully!

@Unicorn I’m not really sure - we tried IVF back in Jan but it was abandoned and I was due to start Letrozole on my first period after that, but I never had one! I went in for a scan on 14/3 and she said it looked like I was about to ovulate and then my opt said I did the following Monday. So, if that was right, then I’m around 17 dpo.

Going to take another test tomorrow or Saturday to see if there’s a darker line. If there is, I might actually believe it! Xx

@Unicorn Thanks.

Took another test this morning and it looks exactly the same, no darker. I may buy some more and take another tomorrow, or I’ll just wait a few days.

Not quite sure what to think at the moment! Xx

Hello ladies

View attachment 93981

It looks like it has colour, so I’d guess it’s an early positive. Good luck with the re-test.

Morning. I took a Waitrose test first thing this morning and a CB test with my second pee and both are negative so I think maybe there was an error with the FRER pack.

I’ve ordered some more so may take another one next week, but not getting my hopes up . Xx

3FFC03FA-5E4A-40C4-B0BF-A3DB8A13D5DD.jpeg 6998B5D7-B006-4C43-A7A8-4346411AF173.jpeg

I’m so sorry, those tests are cruel and I remember the false hope well. :cry:

Aw that’s horrid @Jamla i had very convincing tests and it’s gutting. Good luck for a positive soon :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back