new to this and can't stop testing!!!!!

treeze

Reaction score
Hello everyone...

i am new to all this as this is the first month we have started trying and no sign of AF yet... the first day of my last period was 13th July (very light the first day though) so i think i was due on yesterday (28 days).

I am not sure when i would have ovulated and my periods are a bit random -

so far this year they have been:

jan - 28days
feb - 28 days
Mar - 34 days
apr - 24 days
May - 32 days
june - 31 days
july - 29 days

so this makes it tricky for me to know when i am actually due! Well we have tried several times this month around about the right sort of time (i think?!) and so far i have not had AF. I just couldn't wait though and tried testing with shop brought tests on 31st July, 3rd, 5th, and 6th August all BFN - what a waste of money lol!

so yesterday i received some of the online test (from access diagnostics? 25 mIU) and tried one of those today but still BFN. So then my friend said to try a clear blue one and that was 10 quid and still BFN!!!! (only after did i notice it was the same strength mIU as the one i did this morning!!!!

i am still hopeful though as no sign of AF and i have slightly sore nipples (the other day they were VERY sensitive especially if i bent over!)

it is just frustrating the my periods are so random... if this month is going to be a 32 day'er then that means i'm not due on until Saturday so is it still too early to be testing!!! However if it is a 28 / 29 day month like jan, feb and jul it means i was due yesterday or today!!!

oh well... if i make it to saturday/sunday wihtout AF arriving then that has to be good. I will try and wait til then to do a test but i bet i end up doing one tomorrow - especially as i now how 20 to use!!!!

have got the OV kits for next month to try if not!!!! i'd love to hear about others positive test and how many days due/late you were!

Hiya Treeze :)

Ouch on the Clear Blue - ladies tend to use those only if they get a BFP on a cheapie... waaaay too expensive for a BFN :shock:

If you are due on Sat then it is possible to test positive today, but not very accurate :oooo:

Just stick with the cheapies until you are due :)

thanks louise b... yes i will wait til saturday...that could be when i due but due to the randomness of my cycles it could have been yesterday, tomorrow, fri, sat or sunday!!! of well like i said before if i make it to saturday or sunday that has to be a good thing eh!!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back