March Testing Thread

All done for you ladies, ive got my fingers and toes crossed that March is going to be another great month, full of little beans due around November time :fx:

Anyone else have a bday in March? x x

It's my nephew's 1st birthday March 15th :love: Oh, almost forgot, lol, it's my wedding anniversary on March 27th :love:

Hi M2A,
Could you add me for testing on 22nd please hon?

Good luck everyone!
Xx

Can you update me please M2A! :bfp: Hope its a great month for all you lovely ladies!!! xx

Congratulations Nurse26:dance:
M2A please can you put me down for 27th.
Fx March will be a good month
x

All done for you ladies :)

Well its March tomorrow, lets hope March follows on from Feb and brings lots of :bfp: to you lovely ladies x x

6th March I will be testing, if AF doesn't come of course!
Can you put me down for then please? xxx

evening ladies.....just wanted to pop in and wish you all the best of luck xxxx

I'm due to test 9th March! Cant come quick enough!! x

:witch:has just arrived unfortunately, so looks like my BBT chart was right on track. That now means we're into cycle 2 of ttc. Cycles seem to be averaging 30-31 days, so looks like I'll just still be in the March testing window. FX and here's lots of baby dust for all of us!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry, that should be cycle 3 technically! We started trying in January, but because of busy workloads, only :bd: once during that fertile window. Made much more effort in Feb and :bd:nearly every day in the window - didn't work this time though, so on to round 3.

We're away visiting friends at the start of the window this month though, will have to think about how we time bd. I don't know about other people, but it feels weird to me to do it at other people's houses. Home and hotels fine, but I just don't feel comfortable in other people's beds! I just hope I don't ovulate early this month.

Cycles have been a little erratic, so can never be 100% sure till I see a temp shift in BBT. Still just using a charting method at the moment. If not sucessful this time round might think about OPKs next month, but fx won't need to go there.

Hi there, seems all the girls on here last month had lots of luck and joy I thouht I'd give it a go too!!!!
Testing 5th March!
Come on remaining girlies we can do this!!!
Fx and lots of sticky beans for everyone!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back