March Testing Thread

At the rate of lil beans this month don't think anyone will need a march testing date, it's looking Fantabulous

xxx

March testing is still quite empty! maybe because feb is going BFP crazy :)

I should be changing my march testing date really as i now have one in Feb but im going to leave it where it is for now and see what happens first x x

I don't think you'll be needing a March one hun ;)
Xx

Hopefully not Sunnymummy ;) only time will tell, how are you hunny? x x

Love sunnymummy sooo much :love: hehe!!
I'm good thanks my lovely. On a rollercoaster of emotions at the mo. Very scared yesterday but today all positive again. The random aches & pains worry me but I'm sure they're normal. How are you? 2ww again wooo!! That came round quick!

Hear hear Kezza!! It's Febtabulous!

Xxxx

i think i will :cry:

I just noticed that Dita said she had a temp drop before her BFP so don't lose hope just yet :hugs:
xxxx

all right then, i'll hold onto a teeny bit.

thanks sunny for giving me a kick and getting me off my miserable bottom - i needed it. you're right it's not over till it's over

i usually come on in the late morning or early afternoon the day I get a big drop so only a few hours now.

but thank you, you have given me the strength to pick myself up and plunge full on into today (which is FRIDAY after all)

i think i will :cry:

I just noticed that Dita said she had a temp drop before her BFP so don't lose hope just yet :hugs:
xxxx

all right then, i'll hold onto a teeny bit.

thanks sunny for giving me a kick and getting me off my miserable bottom - i needed it. you're right it's not over till it's over

i usually come on in the late morning or early afternoon the day I get a big drop so only a few hours now.

but thank you, you have given me the strength to pick myself up and plunge full on into today (which is FRIDAY after all)

A miserable bottom is never good - especially on a Friday :)
Not when hope is still there :pompom:
xxxxx

A miserable bottom is never good - especially on a Friday :)

I just laughed out loud...in the middle of a very quiet very boring office and about 20 people turned round and gave me funny looks!

Thank you - you're a diamond

hi can you put me down for march 8th???

thanks hun! x x

Last edited:
I wish i could be part of this thread but it will more than likely be April for me, ill let you know x

I wish i could be part of this thread but it will more than likely be April for me, ill let you know x

Keep us posted hunny, fingers and toes crossed your name will be next to one of the march dates, followed by a :bfp: x x

morning m2a

can you please put me down for 16 March?! hope that March is a good month :)

xx

Hey hun, can you change me to 2nd march, got my surge earlier this month :) looks like i'm having another 28day cycle rather than 32 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back