***March Mummies***

I phoned today and got booked in for 1st midwife appt 8th Aug which would be 10 wks that day. Do they give you the 12 week scan date on that 1st appt or do they post it out to you? I want it to be tmrw as I am 7 weeks... Woohoo

I am sick of burping every 2 mins!

I haven't had any more cramps since I was 5 wks plus 2. Worry means nothing growing? I've had fluttery pulsy feeling sad pokey pulling and jabs at times but no cramps.

The exhaustion is getting worse... Am really struggling at work now. I'm on my feet all day in the hospital and it's killing me now!!

Hey Alexis. My nhs area was crap for testing but been impressive so far with baby! I got my midwife appointment last Monday when i saw drs, for 13th August thats 8 weeks and i got my dating scan sorted over fone but cant remember date :/ but its coming in a letter so can write it down then!
I havent had many/any symptoms.

It all depends on where you are alexis, everywhere is so different. My first appointment is with the midwife at my gp who then sends off to whatever hospital I choose and they post out an appointment. I then have my booking in and scan on same day. Or at least that’s how it worked with ds.

Don’t know about the cramps but I reckon as long as you’re having some sensation and symptoms all is well!

My booking in appt with the midwife is at my local hospital maternity unit at 10 weeks, however, if its twins I will be going to the bigger hospital 25 miles away from where I live as it has the best prem baby unit.

I was hoping I would have my 12 wk scan date sent out before my booking in appt at 10 weeks but who knows.

I'm 7 weeks today :dance:

Hey Alexis. My nhs area was crap for testing but been impressive so far with baby! I got my midwife appointment last Monday when i saw drs, for 13th August thats 8 weeks and i got my dating scan sorted over fone but cant remember date :/ but its coming in a letter so can write it down then!
I havent had many/any symptoms.
Our drs just take your word for it that you’ve had a positive test!!

Hey ladies, so today hasnt been great for me.

I had some af cramps that were pretty darn bad and its put me back into a paranoid state of mind to be frank :(

It is one of the first days ive genuinely felt ill as well. very very tiered and my mind / head feels incredibly hazy/fuzzy as well.

Hey ladies, so today hasnt been great for me.

I had some af cramps that were pretty darn bad and its put me back into a paranoid state of mind to be frank :(

It is one of the first days ive genuinely felt ill as well. very very tiered and my mind / head feels incredibly hazy/fuzzy as well.

I hope everything is okay. I've not had any cramps for 2 weeks but aches and pulls and twinges. Not sure what's good or bad!

I hope everything is okay. I've not had any cramps for 2 weeks but aches and pulls and twinges. Not sure what's good or bad!

hi alex, when did your cramps stop?
mine today seem more triggered by movement-which is v v new!
mostly they seem to be the same so just tugging etc but i had a few in a row at 10am ish that were pretty darn bad but so far they havent come back and i havent bled or anything (im again checking checking checking!!)
some people say bad cramps happen as long as no bleeding with them its fine. i have no idea. i have to try and not worry cause it only makes it worse for mex

I am taking a giant leap of faith on my wee embryos and hoping I get to stay in this wee thread.

Waiting on some 'mummies to be' to join me over here. My due date is around 5th March. Counting down the time to my 8 week scan from my IVF clinic. We transfered 2 embryos so could be twins!

I can't wait to share this experience with you all.

Al x

Due dates<3:bump:
1 Samblyth26
3 Summerwine
4 Bre Heppibean2
5 Alexis 2017
6 Prismgirl Anastasia88
8 Clairexx89
11 Beckyb1991 Rainbowteacher
14 Embob
15 Nellybee
19 Niknaknoo
28zoe S
I am taking a giant leap of faith on my wee embryos and hoping I get to stay in this wee thread.

Waiting on some 'mummies to be' to join me over here. My due date is around 5th March. Counting down the time to my 8 week scan from my IVF clinic. We transfered 2 embryos so could be twins!

Al x

1 Samblyth26
3 Summerwine
4 Bre Heppibean2
5 Alexis 2017
6 Prismgirl Anastasia88
8 Clairexx89
14 Embob
15 Nellybee
19 Niknaknoo
28zoe S

Hi Alexis,

My due date is 2nd March!! First pregnancy so very exciting but have no idea what to expect...I haven't really had any symptoms yet either other than cramping and larger boobs so it doesn't really feel like I'm pregnant!

Just received the scan date for 2nd August so I really hope it's not a phantom pregnancy!

Hope you're feeling ok and fingers crossed it is twins!! X

hi alex, when did your cramps stop?
mine today seem more triggered by movement-which is v v new!
mostly they seem to be the same so just tugging etc but i had a few in a row at 10am ish that were pretty darn bad but so far they havent come back and i havent bled or anything (im again checking checking checking!!)
some people say bad cramps happen as long as no bleeding with them its fine. i have no idea. i have to try and not worry cause it only makes it worse for mex

The last time I had cramps were 5.5weeks . I've had plenty of pains, and similar to you if I've been sitting for a wee while and I stand up and start walking I get some pains...

I have a metallic taste In my mouth constantly, I am exhausted, I have bad heartburn, dry mouth indigestion.... Some ppl have told me they neevr had any cramps and some have... I don't think it means anyrhing other than if the cramps become very painful and you bleed.

I really don't know how I will cope if the scan is bad news. We have been through hell and back to get here.... I don't think I can do IVF again it's just so heart breaking. I think loosing my last pregnancy has made my anxiety through the roof. I just hope so badly this is all going to be okay.

Hi Alexis,

My due date is 2nd March!! First pregnancy so very exciting but have no idea what to expect...I haven't really had any symptoms yet either other than cramping and larger boobs so it doesn't really feel like I'm pregnant!

Just received the scan date for 2nd August so I really hope it's not a phantom pregnancy!

Hope you're feeling ok and fingers crossed it is twins!! X

Welcome Danny and huge congratulations hunni. Crossing everything for you too x x x

Hi ladies hope you are all feeling well.. i feel like rubbish i cant stand cheese and onion crisp smell amywhere near me and i get heartburn with everything counting down to my next scan as i have lost abit of brown blood when wiping but no ones majorly concerned hows everyone else feeling im having headaches too something i have been lucky to never really get ... and the sore tingly burning boobs im due about the 20th of march i should know more just praying my littles seedling has held out in there!! Congrats to the new ladies X

Hey ladies.

I had a scan this morning, for bleeding yesterday. All looked well and they could see where the bleed was coming from (and said there may be more but not to worry... ha!)

I still feel pretty well except for a lack of appetite and being tired, but I had awful nausea and sickness with my last so I'm counting myself lucky currently!

Hi ladies,

I just I just wanted to pop in and offer some reassurance as the 1st tri is so scary.

After suffering two miscarriages EVERY pain and cramp worried me so much. But I had cramp right up to 14ish weeks. Sometimes it felt so bad I thought my period was coming, sometimes it was just twinges and sometimes it was a shooting pain.
Also, symptoms come and go so don’t worry it your deathly ill one week then doing better the week after.
I’ve also had spells of bleeding throughout (I’m 21 weeks) so bleeding isn’t always bad.

Wishing you all a healthy 9 months xxx

Hi ladies,

I just I just wanted to pop in and offer some reassurance as the 1st tri is so scary.

After suffering two miscarriages EVERY pain and cramp worried me so much. But I had cramp right up to 14ish weeks. Sometimes it felt so bad I thought my period was coming, sometimes it was just twinges and sometimes it was a shooting pain.
Also, symptoms come and go so don’t worry it your deathly ill one week then doing better the week after.
I’ve also had spells of bleeding throughout (I’m 21 weeks) so bleeding isn’t always bad.

Awww so glad you have made it through the 1st tri its so lovely you have popped in thats defo just given me reassurance as i have had 3 miscarriages and its awful starting again im trying to stay positive and this is my little miracle as i have been induced on menopause for 6 months and was due major surgery on the 24th of this month to remove endo but instead seems god has other plans we hadnt been trying as i had my op booked in waited over 19 month for this second surgery but im so glad im pregnant as with endo alot of women struggle to concieve i feel so blessed and hope i can be the hope for other women who think its impossible! How are you feeling now in the second tri X such a lovely message X

Hi ladies,

Lovely to hear from you April! Glad everything is going well for you. X

Hello everybody I apologise i am not very avtive but work doesnt let me do many things with the shifts..i have still cramps especially right side and i cant sit a lot proper i have to sit back in chair or sofa..and my boobs hurting a lot :) On sunday i will be in 7th week and i am looking forward to leave the 1st 12 weeks back and enjoy the pregnancy period :)
Wish everyone a nice weekend, i will be in night shifts so take care ❤❤

Hi all, had some chilli con carne for lunch today not sure if it was the best idea as I’ve had cramps and pain ever since, not sure if was too spicy, other than that’s all I have been feeling is nausea, but seem to be able to curb that eating small and often

All pregnancy apps have me at different "weeks pregnant" :( really frustrates me
Should i go by when i think (tho im.pretty sure due to temping) ovulated or by last period..?

All pregnancy apps have me at different "weeks pregnant" :( really frustrates me
Should i go by when i think (tho im.pretty sure due to temping) ovulated or by last period..?
Hi Soffphie, you need to go from the 1st day of your last period this is the system and i think this we most of us follow.. but is up to every woman

Al x

1 Samblyth26
2 Danny2828
3 Summerwine
4 Bre Heppibean2
5 Alexis 2017
6 Prismgirl Anastasia88
8 Clairexx89
14 Embob
15 Nellybee
19 Niknaknoo
28zoe S
Hi there congrats! Can I join this forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back