***March Mummies***

Hey Everyone! I am 7 weeks 4 days pregnant and we are beyond excited - this is literally everything we have dreamed about! I have ENDO and I just never thought we would have this miracle! I have very light brown spotting.... and once it was pinkish brown.. when I wipe but its almost nothing is this normal?? Anyone experienced this?? I have some cramping occasionally nothing out of the ordinary. At 6 weeks they found a heartbeat and my HCG was 19,000 and progesterone was 8.9 so they put me on pills. How do you not worry?> The days go by so slow and I just never thought I would be this happy and nervous- Anyone else feel this way??

Sooo all day fine

This evening my first serious spell of nausea , im weird and ive never been able to be sick naturally :/ so i wasnt sick as i didnt fancy "pushing it along" so to speak..

Also got really bad spell of lower back ache.

Also spoke to them/baby today :)
(Im mental!)

Sooo all day fine

This evening my first serious spell of nausea , im weird and ive never been able to be sick naturally :/ so i wasnt sick as i didnt fancy "pushing it along" so to speak..

(Im mental!)
I am talking to my baby eveey day..i apologise if i have been stresses and i am saying to baby to be careful there and i am lookinh forward to meet yoy i am more mental ❤❤

All pregnancy apps have me at different "weeks pregnant" :( really frustrates me
Should i go by when i think (tho im.pretty sure due to temping) ovulated or by last period..?
Go by what you think. They’ll date you at your first scan and that’s what they’ll have in all your paperwork so until they give you a date stick to what you think.

Sooo all day fine

(Im mental!)

Thats good im mental too because i keep putting my hand on my belly and havin a chat too hahaa ... i knew it was growing on my left side and i was right hehe ... i keep praying everythings goin to be okay thats once i get my head outta the loo! Silly me just ordered a dominos got a weird craving for tomato and garlic haha.. make a water bottle for your back it helped me mines eased off now im in the 5th week i think i dont know hahaa.. i think i know when i conceived but then again can be in your system for 5 days all to complex for me grab yourself some travel sickness bands they do help me but if i carry on at this rate im going to have to get anti sickness blurrrrghh suppose we cant moan at symptoms its a blessing just when i feel not pregnant nout like a sick trip of banging a boob to remind me my hormones are running about like loony tunes haha so glad u seem more relaxed tnyt xx

Hey Everyone! I am 7 weeks 4 days pregnant and we are beyond excited - this is literally everything we have dreamed about! I have ENDO and I just never thought we would have this miracle! I have very light brown spotting.... and once it was pinkish brown.. when I wipe but its almost nothing is this normal?? Anyone experienced this?? I have some cramping occasionally nothing out of the ordinary. At 6 weeks they found a heartbeat and my HCG was 19,000 and progesterone was 8.9 so they put me on pills. How do you not worry?> The days go by so slow and I just never thought I would be this happy and nervous- Anyone else feel this way??

Hi jessie congrats!! Im also an endo sister and im having the brown discharge and blood when i wipe im only about 5 weeks deffo tell ur doc or epu but my epu arent that concerned unless its red and heavier than a period or like a period and clotting! But im so happy for you! This is a little miracle for you! I was about to have endo surgery 2nd time this wed coming up haha!! Only waited 19 month but i asked my endo nurse today she said spotting like that is very common in 1st tri she is abit more honest with me i have found shes monitoring everything for me so maybe speak to your consultant but brown is usually old blood so try not flap so happy you have seen a heartbeat welcome lots of baby dust Xx

Go by what you think. They’ll date you at your first scan and that’s what they’ll have in all your paperwork so until they give you a date stick to what you think.

Well cause i was ttc for such a long time, i was temping etc.. i looked back at what i put on testing forum and i noted on the sunday i ovulated (or think i did) i said i am getting soo many Ovulation pains think bodies struggling to Ovulate. I can only guess this is when miracle baby was conceived!?
My period was 13th June tho.

Thats good im mental too because i keep putting my hand on my belly and havin a chat too hahaa ... i knew it was growing on my left side and i was right hehe ... i keep praying everythings goin to be okay thats once i get my head outta the loo! Silly me just ordered a dominos got a weird craving for tomato and garlic haha.. make a water bottle for your back it helped me mines eased off now im in the 5th week i think i dont know hahaa.. i think i know when i conceived but then again can be in your system for 5 days all to complex for me grab yourself some travel sickness bands they do help me but if i carry on at this rate im going to have to get anti sickness blurrrrghh suppose we cant moan at symptoms its a blessing just when i feel not pregnant nout like a sick trip of banging a boob to remind me my hormones are running about like loony tunes haha so glad u seem more relaxed tnyt xx

Hehe its first time i felt some typical pregnancy symptoms!! I still have no problems with boobs etc...
Its weird but im interested to leave body to it & not do a normal force myself sick, im dying to see if i can be sick naturally haha. Yesss im strange!!

I also feel like they are on my left i sometimes feel a weird blob pain there but im sure thats just my imagination

Hello again Alexis,

Congratulations on the baby news!!

Please can I tentatively join you as a March 2020 mummy :) I think my due date will be 25th x

Hehe its first time i felt some typical pregnancy symptoms!! I still have no problems with boobs etc...
Its weird but im interested to leave body to it & not do a normal force myself sick, im dying to see if i can be sick naturally haha. Yesss im strange!!

I also feel like they are on my left i sometimes feel a weird blob pain there but im sure thats just my imagination

Yeh dont force it hahaa ... im sure in a few weeks you will be praying to not be sick ... i feel like av been on a hen doo in benidorm drinking for a week im so sick ... but its a good sign i hope ..id just like to be able to eat without slavering like a bulldog hahaa it probably is i turned my telly on last night and one born was on and i think i scared myself watching it i normally turn it over because used to upset me .. so how far do you think you actually are? Xx

Yeh dont force it hahaa ... im sure in a few weeks you will be praying to not be sick ... i feel like av been on a hen doo in benidorm drinking for a week im so sick ... but its a good sign i hope ..id just like to be able to eat without slavering like a bulldog hahaa it probably is i turned my telly on last night and one born was on and i think i scared myself watching it i normally turn it over because used to upset me .. so how far do you think you actually are? Xx

well i am 5 weeks either today or tomorrow? haha. depends on what you go by..
i do think i ovulated june 29th as firstly, fertility friend agrees and secondly, i had very very bad ovulation pains - i do sometimes get them - but basically i thought my body was struggling to ovulate this month so figured pains were due to that.

well i am 5 weeks either today or tomorrow? haha. depends on what you go by..
i do think i ovulated june 29th as firstly, fertility friend agrees and secondly, i had very very bad ovulation pains - i do sometimes get them - but basically i thought my body was struggling to ovulate this month so figured pains were due to that.

Yeh im in my 5th week i think i really dont know because of menopause no period since 29th april but my scan last sun shown no more than 4.5 week .. have you got a scan booked in yet? So bloody confusing my midwife has me due for the 20th march roughly.. see im in constant pain i dont notice anything like ovulation pains or anything like that because of endo and adenomyosis and my pcos but i do have periods every 2 week so my chances are narrowed down i think .. some of you ladies are so experienced in all this ovulation this is my 6th pregnancy and i pray its my full term one .. i cant wait to see how far you are i have never gone this long without a period its so strange even though still got the brown spotting been nearly a week now but its defo not a period and not like MC i pray not like my past i think i concieved about the 28th june we went away for a weekend and i felt very strange whist doing the deed but it may have been the weekend before i dont know i was being careful for my operation hahaa ...hows your sickness going today Xx

Yeh im in my 5th week i think i really dont know because of menopause no period since 29th april but my scan last sun shown no more than 4.5 week .. have you got a scan booked in yet? So bloody confusing my midwife has me due for the 20th march roughly.. see im in constant pain i dont notice anything like ovulation pains or anything like that because of endo and adenomyosis and my pcos but i do have periods every 2 week so my chances are narrowed down i think .. some of you ladies are so experienced in all this ovulation this is my 6th pregnancy and i pray its my full term one .. i cant wait to see how far you are i have never gone this long without a period its so strange even though still got the brown spotting been nearly a week now but its defo not a period and not like MC i pray not like my past i think i concieved about the 28th june we went away for a weekend and i felt very strange whist doing the deed but it may have been the weekend before i dont know i was being careful for my operation hahaa ...hows your sickness going today Xx

Hi Jeni.
i have my nhs scan booked september 6th i think. (its on calander!)
i am going to book a private one for week 8
yeh im either 5 weeks now or 5 weeks tomorrow - either one!
actually thought had 0 chance with conceiving none of tries felt perfect (lol)

im defo off a bit still today, not keen on eating, its more forceful eating at the moment - i dont fancy any food!! :/ and i started using my fitbit properly again yesterday and noticed i was burning about 675 calories in a day, great if on a diet but now, not sure!!

i had my first, verrrry brief, thing of sore nipples this morning was very brief.
today like now i just feel like any minute im ganna puke but i also know im not ganna! crazy i know! :) :)
hope you are well today-

Hello again Alexis,

Congratulations on the baby news!!

Please can I tentatively join you as a March 2020 mummy :) I think my due date will be 25th x

Hello and congratulations hunni. I will add you to the wee DD list!

I am 7 weeks +2 today. Feeling extreme fatigue and hungar. I hope the 2 embryos stuck as that would explain the fact all I want to do is sleep and eat :baby::baby:

Congrats again. There's a few of us march Mummies with miracle rainbow babies. Lovely to see more! You are 3 days ahead of me so I will put you down for 2nd March DDate?

Hi Jeni.
i have my nhs scan booked september 6th i think. (its on calander!)
i am going to book a private one for week 8
yeh im either 5 weeks now or 5 weeks tomorrow - either one!
actually thought had 0 chance with conceiving none of tries felt perfect (lol)

im defo off a bit still today, not keen on eating, its more forceful eating at the moment - i dont fancy any food!! :/ and i started using my fitbit properly again yesterday and noticed i was burning about 675 calories in a day, great if on a diet but now, not sure!!

i had my first, verrrry brief, thing of sore nipples this morning was very brief.
today like now i just feel like any minute im ganna puke but i also know im not ganna! crazy i know! :) :)
hope you are well today-

Aww brill i have got a scan 29th this month its dragging i just want to know all is good im the same i said i just want to crave a food im forcing to eat but not much just make sure plenty of water my mam lost 2 stone while having me how is that possible hahaa!!! ... saying that i just went to costco for a hot dog my fave and i couldnt stand the smell bought salted caramel donuts insted so theres me calories anything is better than nout not the healthiest option but its food haha ... awww so you just have to hold out another 3 week do u think u will wait till 8 week ... i will let u know how good a 7 week scan is and if its worth it but its mad how much different a week makes!!! Im so scared im not eating enough ... ohhh the sore boobs av already had milk from mine but i always have that without being pregnant so dreding how much im going to get hahaa Xx

Hey my emotions just have me super paranoid at the moment...

Bottom front tooth i have chipped off the tiniest amount.. i mean its a dot if that.. its taken 50% of thickness to tooth away but the width is teeny tiny. Like a dot.
I am hugely paranoid with whole pregnancy thing that this chip will progress... Is a chip of this tiny nature (basically a enamel chip) something the nhs will do? Band 2? i know im pregnant but ive yet to get my card etc so ill be paying!!
Please help if ya can!

No idea in terms of the treatment Soffphie, but I had a check up last week and wasnt charged as I'm pregnant, and I dont have my exemption form yet so that could depend on your dentist.

does anyone have any idea how much calcium you should have? is there 'too much?'
and same with vitamin D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back