***March Mummies***

Well the vomming has started... looks like HG is rearing her ugly head. So worried about how I will cope with my little ones xxx

Today I've felt so rubbish. I've had dull achey pains both sides of my groin all day kinda stretching mild crampy sorta weird pain that's not painful but been there all day and it's got me worried.... I've had lots of Hot flushes and just feeing hot all day. I'm 7wks +3 today

I've been in tears most of day thinking I'm going to loose another pregnancy because I've not felt like this till today. I just feel really moody and irratated like they way I am before my period comes I, slept for 2 hours nap and was hoping I'd feel better but I don't.

Is this just pregnancy symptoms? Am I being stupid to think what I am thinking? I just feel different today. I am so exhausted from worrying every day for the past 3.5weeks

I would think it’s just stretching pains and hormones taking off. With my ds the symptoms didn’t kick in until about 7 weeks.
Your body needs extra rest too. You’ll find yourself going to bed and hour or two earlier than normal soon!

I’m 5w4d now, just starting to get tingly boobs! My symptoms keep coming and going and any time im not having any I start worrying. I absolutely think I’ll be going for a reassurance scan around 7/8 weeks. They are expensive but if it helps me relax it’s defo worth it.

I would think it’s just stretching pains and hormones taking off. With my ds the symptoms didn’t kick in until about 7 weeks.
Your body needs extra rest too. You’ll find yourself going to bed and hour or two earlier than normal soon!

I’m 5w4d now, just starting to get tingly boobs! My symptoms keep coming and going and any time im not having any I start worrying. I absolutely think I’ll be going for a reassurance scan around 7/8 weeks. They are expensive but if it helps me relax it’s defo worth it.

I am just so anxious all the time because of my last mc and the fact it's taken 2m5 years and 2 ivf transfers to get here... I can't do it all again of I loose this one. I just can't. Every time I feel different I panic. I am tempted to go for a private scan tmrw but I only have 1 more week to wait so not sure what to do?

I have a early scan at our ivf clinic 1 week tmrw but the time I have that scan I've been waiting 4 weeksand it's killed me. I am going to pay for 2 private scans, 1 before we go on holiday at 12 weeks as I suspect the NHS won't fit us in till I am back and then I want to have one at 16 weeks.

Hi all, just found out I'm due March (not sure a date, I kinda worked out 15th).

Im suffering with sickness soo bad.. I had HG with my boy, it's the first thing that gave me the hint I was pregnant with him too.

Have any ladies just given up forcing themselves to eat? I don't have the energy to do it this time, it's just so gross and having a 2 year old running round and puking too :(. I'm thinking of going dry like toast ect but I'm afraid that's not got enough nutrition.

One thing I was doing is huel (nutritional shake), but my god do smells get to me :sick:.

I am just so anxious all the time because of my last mc and the fact it's taken 2m5 years and 2 ivf transfers to get here... I can't do it all again of I loose this one. I just can't. Every time I feel different I panic. I am tempted to go for a private scan tmrw but I only have 1 more week to wait so not sure what to do?

I have a early scan at our ivf clinic 1 week tmrw but the time I have that scan I've been waiting 4 weeksand it's killed me. I am going to pay for 2 private scans, 1 before we go on holiday at 12 weeks as I suspect the NHS won't fit us in till I am back and then I want to have one at 16 weeks.

JUst popping in. Book an early scan. I think with everything it’s well worth it. You should see a heartbeat at this stage and if that calms your anxiety even for five minutes it’s worth it. Xx

I would book the scan for tomorrow @Alexis2017. It sounds like you are wearing yourself down worrying and for the peace of mind I'd think it was worth it!

Becky & Spirited, I really feel for you! HG sounds horrendous.

I'm not eating much either, I'm not getting hungry often so when I do, i just eat whatever I fancy.

I've carried on bleeding over the weekend but I'm trying not to think about it too much. Should be about 3.5 weeks until my 12 week scan now so just hope it comes around quickly!

Last edited:
hey @Alexis2017 its a tough one. if it makes you feel totally 100% better do it!!

So, last night i had a awful dream felt so damn real its proper scared me - i dreamt i miscarried and there was just blood everywhere - no cramps so its freaked me out even more like what if i dont expect it and one day there is just blood everywhere?
its made me realise i need to keep bloody calm and relaxed tho.
i havent got any massive symptoms and i wish i did i realllly do..
i get hot/tierd quickly from doing stuff any stuff its annoying
i now have sore nipples which is just Amazing!! haha.
no sickness since the 1 spell
food is food, i ate very well yesterday and made up for prior 2 days, i hate such big differences i hate how it makes me worry its all gone cause now i can eat loads again..
i feel like my boobs are bigger pretty sure imagining it tho, but they just dont seem to fit as well in my bra.!
going to book private scan for 8 weeks ill be 6 weeks sunday (hurry up sunday!)
and im thinking of using my last pregnancy test, clearblue weeks indicator again im scared.. 5 weeks 1 day if go by ovulated nearly 6 if by period.

JUst popping in. Book an early scan. I think with everything it’s well worth it. You should see a heartbeat at this stage and if that calms your anxiety even for five minutes it’s worth it. Xx
I've got an early scan with my ivf clinic 1 week today... It just seems forever. I will be 8wks +4 by then. The anxiety is just so bad for me.

I've got loads of pregnancy signs and took another test today and it's still mega dark. Had to buy bigger bra size this week, my exhaustion is terrible, all I want to do is sleep. My hungar is crazy too. Hoping both of my embryos have stuck so badly but if its 1 I am still over the moon

My midwife appt is 8th Aug and shoukd have my 12 week scan week beg 19th Aug

IMG_20190722_084908.jpg

I've got an early scan with my ivf clinic 1 week today... It just seems forever. I will be 8wks +4 by then. The anxiety is just so bad for me.

I've got loads of pregnancy signs and took another test today and it's still mega dark. Had to buy bigger bra size this week, my exhaustion is terrible, all I want to do is sleep. My hungar is crazy too. Hoping both of my embryos have stuck so badly but if its 1 I am still over the moon

My midwife appt is 8th Aug and shoukd have my 12 week scan week beg 19th Aug

View attachment 86647

Alexis i totally feel for you i can see you torturing yourself im sat here with you as i have been losing brown discharge for a week just wen i wipe occassionally but the hospital arent mega concerned i have been at my miscarriage clinic today to go over everything and plan im on the pessaries like you and now they have given me the steroids too i have a scan a week today do u want to go through this week with me your tests all look good but please stop testing my nurse told me off today she said your bloody pregnant u could get a dodgy one and u will panic shes right i know a week seems so far away but i have waited a week for this appointment and with the sore boobs and tiredness and sickness im trying to sleep im praying for you seems like you had it tough but all your signs are great .. im crying listening to music im an absolute mess at times and others i think its a going great if needs be get ur early scan but please be kind to yourself pregnancy after loss is so hard i know this is my 1st after 3 and its daunting look at the milestones already! Im praying so much for you! Xxx

I would book the scan for tomorrow @Alexis2017. It sounds like you are wearing yourself down worrying and for the peace of mind I'd think it was worth it!

Becky & Spirited, I really feel for you! HG sounds horrendous.

I'm not eating much either, I'm not getting hungry often so when I do, i just eat whatever I fancy.

I've carried on bleeding over the weekend but I'm trying not to think about it too much. Should be about 3.5 weeks until my 12 week scan now so just hope it comes around quickly!

Thanks for this Summerwine, been punishing myself a bit worrying about not eating. I forced myself to eat a toastie and it all came back up. I'm not going to do it again, just going to eat dry stuff if I fancy it.

Suppose I should be thankful in a way I only ever got really sick like this when I was pregnant with my DS.

Alexis i totally feel for you i can see you torturing yourself im sat here with you as i have been losing brown discharge for a week just wen i wipe occassionally but the hospital arent mega concerned i have been at my miscarriage clinic today to go over everything and plan im on the pessaries like you and now they have given me the steroids too i have a scan a week today do u want to go through this week with me your tests all look good but please stop testing my nurse told me off today she said your bloody pregnant u could get a dodgy one and u will panic shes right i know a week seems so far away but i have waited a week for this appointment and with the sore boobs and tiredness and sickness im trying to sleep im praying for you seems like you had it tough but all your signs are great .. im crying listening to music im an absolute mess at times and others i think its a going great if needs be get ur early scan but please be kind to yourself pregnancy after loss is so hard i know this is my 1st after 3 and its daunting look at the milestones already! Im praying so much for you! Xxx

Thanks hunni. I just won't let myself believe it till I see my scan. I feel so hot and bothered today it's driving me mad. I don't even know what to do with myself. 7 more sleeps to go

Thanks hunni. I just won't let myself believe it till I see my scan. I feel so hot and bothered today it's driving me mad. I don't even know what to do with myself. 7 more sleeps to go

Its been so hot today here in manchester i have been runing around allday to hospital vets the worst places in heat i feel your pain are you struggling with hot flushes too .. im going to bed with the fan on and a hot water bottle having one for years because of endo im still making them i just put my feet onit for comfort im so wrong!!! Haha im pretty glad wen we are big we will have winter hahahaaa ... i know 7 sleeps im so anxious after this spotting but its not like the MC its very light... i think im 5week a few days so i shud be over 6 week im nervous wat i will see i have seen the blob but i hope its grown we can do this!!! I dont think im counting sundays sleep i wont sleep so glad im there at 10.15 what time are you booked in? .. in sure your lil one will be there waiting on you im praying for you even though i think you are doing so well i nearly bought a pregnancy test b4 wat is wrong with me hahaa why do we do this to ourselves!!! Xx

hey hows everyone?
my symptoms are so come & go that i dont know where i stand!! it does freak me out! however i keep getting told time & time again symptoms come/go and that no symptoms dont mean no pregnancy etc.
i have got a weird stomach today semi sore nipples, nothing big at all tho.

hey hows everyone?
my symptoms are so come & go that i dont know where i stand!! it does freak me out! however i keep getting told time & time again symptoms come/go and that no symptoms dont mean no pregnancy etc.
i have got a weird stomach today semi sore nipples, nothing big at all tho.
THIS!!!
I’m the same. Start panicking when symptoms disappear for a while, and utter relief when I start to feel like crap again! :cheer:
Although when I do feel crap it’s not too bad. I know there is worse to come! Royally kicked off at 7 weeks with ds. Nearly 6 weeks now!

THIS!!!
I’m the same. Start panicking when symptoms disappear for a while, and utter relief when I start to feel like crap again! :cheer:
Although when I do feel crap it’s not too bad. I know there is worse to come! Royally kicked off at 7 weeks with ds. Nearly 6 weeks now!

Yep it drives me beyond crazy.!!

Been a bit worried to join here due to previous miscarriages but need some advice estimated due date 11th March and the last few days I’ve been having a lot of pain especially when turning around which is making me rush to the bathroom to check for blood any advice please not sure if it’s normal had my midwife last Friday but having to wait for scan which should be hopefully beginning of next month due to previous losses

Hopefully it’s just stretching pains.
Fx for a sticky one this time, there are a few of us that have previously had losses so we’re all in it together.
Welcome to the group. X

Hopefully it’s just stretching pains.
Fx for a sticky one this time, there are a few of us that have previously had losses so we’re all in it together.
Welcome to the group. X
Thank you I’m trying to do everything that I can to help and I’m on progesterone pessaries so hopefully this will help no bleeding so far just on edge with the pain it was so painful this morning when I turned round in bed it took my breath away and I was convinced I’d be bleeding but nope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back