***March Mummies***

Yay! Glad it went well @Clairexx89. Being put forward is always good too! Oh so I might already be in Tri 2? Thats exciting! NHS website does say weeks 13-28.

12 weeks scan went well they have put me at 12 weeks 4 days which is 2 days ahead of what I thought, new due date is the 6th March

Still feeling sick, and being sick so hopefully it will I’ll ease, have started getting headaches, don’t know if I’m dehydrated

I thought second trimester was at 13 weeks?

Awww so glad ur scan went well 2 weeks till mine im so anxious just wana be sat in the waiting room now ready to go in!! Hahaa my sickness has eased so much thank god but now im having headaches and crippling heartburn even when i drink water hahaa the joys hopefully you should see the back of it soon!! Xx

Hows everyone feeling today?

Pregnancy is defo winning today.
It started at 1am with me feeling nauseous, then not sleeping great.

My sense of smell is at an all time high and everything is making me want to be sick :sick:

11 weeks + 2 today and its the worst I've been.

Awww nooo i feel for you nothing worse than the sickness hopefully it will go for the end of the week!!! Im absolutely shattered atm i just want to sleep Xx

Yes I’d say tri 2 starts at 13 weeks.
im still wretching several times a day, although generally starting to pick up a bit.
Could sleep any time of the day, and seem to get a headache the minute I lie down to go to sleep.
Glad your scan was good Claire! I’m fully prepared to be put back a week at mine, happened last time and when I had one at 7ish weeks they said I looked closer to 6. Fx bubs has done some catching up!

Told my big boss at work today, she’s not often in our office so took the chance to tell her privately. We’ll be announcing towards the end of next week if all goes to plan on Tuesday. Looking for a big brother T-shirt for ds!!

Awww nooo i feel for you nothing worse than the sickness hopefully it will go for the end of the week!!! Im absolutely shattered atm i just want to sleep Xx

I feel awful. Literally can not wait to go to bed tonight. I am so tired. Hopefully sleep better tonight. Xx

Thanks ladies it was lovely to see, @Niknaknoo just realised my headaches could be from sitting down too long, I’ve had a good walk around and the seem to ease, only problem is I’m tired all the time

I'm totally ill In Turkey with this dam cold. Telling myself it's cos baby taking all the stuff for itself and I've no defences.

I start 2nd tri tmrw!

I hardly slept past 2nights, sore head, red raw throat, blocked sinuses... Cough. Walking cold

I feel awful. Literally can not wait to go to bed tonight. I am so tired. Hopefully sleep better tonight. Xx

Awww hope u slept well i did last night but jinxed myself saying i felt less sick seen as i felt sick as a dog las nyt and threw up! Hahaa the joys! Tri 2 i want to meet u so bad i need energyyy!!! Hahaa xx

I'm totally ill In Turkey with this dam cold. Telling myself it's cos baby taking all the stuff for itself and I've no defences.

I start 2nd tri tmrw!

I hardly slept past 2nights, sore head, red raw throat, blocked sinuses... Cough. Walking cold

Awwww so sorry ur feeling like this on ur jollies hopefully it breaks up for you can u not ring ur doc bk home see if u can grab something there to help id be crying im a home bird wen im poorly id pribs be on a plane home haha!! Xx

Hey ladies. Scan went well today, although officially I'm now an imposter here, as I'm due 28th Feb. My son was 12 days late though so if noone minds I think I'll stick round here as I've been here from the beginning. What's everyone's thoughts on getting a tri 2 thread set up? Xx

Hey ladies. Scan went well today, although officially I'm now an imposter here, as I'm due 28th Feb. My son was 12 days late though so if noone minds I think I'll stick round here as I've been here from the beginning. What's everyone's thoughts on getting a tri 2 thread set up? Xx

Of course we don’t mind!
Glad it went well and lucky you being brought forward!
I say go for it setting up tri 2 if you want to, I can’t imagine anyone will object?

That’s exciting Summerwine and it would be lovely to keep you in our group :)

Tri 2 already! I’ll be joining you in 3 week fingers crossed xx

Cracked out the maternity jeans this morning ! Not going to be able to hide this for much longer!

Also just dropped ds off to his last day at nursery :cry: managed to hold it together but heading back this afternoon for a talent show and then pick up after work. Chances are I’ll blub somewhere along the way! It doesn’t take much these days.

@Niknaknoo nice to know I’m not the only one need maternity jeans, I’ve order some online but they haven’t come.

I’ve just persuaded oh to come shopping with me for some today, bribed him with Nando’s.

Don’t worry about crying, your emotions are already high, he will love it all and I bet he is really excited about school.

Also I’ve had a few sharp pains they started yesterday and come and go every so often, feels like someone has put a needle up my vagina (sorry tmi) it only lasts a few seconds.

Should I call my midwife or is this normal?

I’ve heard people talk about that kind of pain before Claire but can’t say I’ve experienced it. If you’re worried at all I’d phone.

Good work on getting oh to come with you...all you need to do now is convince him to pay! ;-)

Niknacnoo what an emotional day! My DS leaves private nursery in 2 weeks to join the school nursery and I’m so emotional about it. They grow up way to fast!!

I’ve not experienced that type of pain Claire, keep your eye on it!

Ladies the suspense has been driving me up the walk so I have given in and booked a private scan for tomorrow. It may sound dramatic but I’ve been getting really anxious about getting to the 12 week scan and there being no heartbeat again.

Because of past experience my hubby and I have barely even spoken about this pregnancy and not told a soul. But I really want to start enjoying it and sharing the news ... fingers crossed. Xx

I’m 10 +4 today and for some reason I’m a really bad mood luckily my little girl is with hubbys parents as they have hubbys brothers kids but I’m guessing it’s hormones I’m bored can’t do much as it makes me be in more pain not sure if due to the issues I have before pregnancy or not I’m hungry yet nothing in the house that I want to eat/or even like and hubby has a new game out and is on here constantly for the next few days sorry for the moan if I don’t i might just sit in a ball and cry

Talent show was a write off. My son is not going to be a performer :dohh:
Felt awful leaving him but really had to go back to work! He just got himself really worked up and wouldn’t take part. Poor lad.

Fx all goes well tomorrow sesame!
And tigerlilly, let it out! It’s the only way to feel better. Hope you perk up soon x

Shopping trip was a success, I’m now sat in a pair of maternity jeans, I’ve never felt such comfort.

The pain disappeared when I started walking around and hasn’t come back so I will just monitor it, took my notes shopping with me just in case.

Good Luck with you scans @Tigerlilly and @SesameSeed hopefully the worrying will ease a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back