***March Mummies***

Thats great @Nattles33 I’m counting down the days to mine, 5 days to go feels like forever.

I’ve had a little cramping tonight, not sure if I should be worried? It’s very mild no bleeding

Sorry your friend is being difficult alexis, it’s wonderful news and she should be excited for you instead of being funny about it.

@Tigerlilly i hope the spotting is just part of the old mill that pregnancy puts us through and nothing serious. Have you got a date for 12 week scan?

I feel like I’m starting to show already. I’m 10 weeks now but it’s my second so expect to pop a bit sooner, not that I had a perfectly flat belly to start with!! ;-) But my belly is definitely feeling more solid than it did before! Will be digging out my maternity stuff soon although I was a size or 2 smaller last time around :???:
I have my 12 week scan booked for 11th September so 3 weeks yesterday going to keep fingers crossed till then

Sorry to hear your friends reacted weird Alexis. But try not to worry about it!

Glad the spotting has stopped Tigerlilly- that’s a really good sign.

So exciting that everyone is get there scans / dates :) x

Hiya I'm new here~
This is my first pregnancy, and my estated due date is March 7th
I'm very nervous because I had light bleeding during my 6th week and they did not see a fetal pole but the sac was in the right spot and the cervix closed, and at my 11wk checkup no heartbeat on the Doppler. I was told I'm probably not as far along as estimated and it was fine. :/ finally getting an ultrasound on the 29th to relieve my stress!
Wishing everyone here the best <3

Hiya I'm new here~
This is my first pregnancy, and my estated due date is March 7th
I'm very nervous because I had light bleeding during my 6th week and they did not see a fetal pole but the sac was in the right spot and the cervix closed, and at my 11wk checkup no heartbeat on the Doppler. I was told I'm probably not as far along as estimated and it was fine. :/ finally getting an ultrasound on the 29th to relieve my stress!
Wishing everyone here the best <3
Hiya,
Welcome! Fx everything will be ok, a few of us have had bleeding and it has been ok. I don’t think they even try dopplers here till 16 week appointment!
Hope your scan goes well.

Anybody had red blood at 10 weeks i just have had a fair bit when i wiped now its gone to brown had a lil bit of cramping too off to epu im praying for the best and expecting it to be the worst im terrified its gone to brown now but i have had 3 miscarriages so i know its not great they cant scan me today though im absolutely devastated but its actually stopped and it might sound daft im wondeeing i had sex for the first time in the pregnancy early hrs sunday because i always bleed during sex wondering if this could have led to it xx

Last edited:
Update*** all is fine its as cervical erosion my cervix is completely closed and they said its not harmful to me or baby im literally red raw down their she said im surprised you can sit down but i do have quite a high pain tolerance but thank god i can relax now she said i could bleed all the way through they might freeze it eventually if i get uncomfy i have already had cells removed b4 not in a rush to do it again and hanky panky hasnt helped but i still have the okay to do so but im going to give it a miss for a wee while haha!! Xx

Glad all is ok jenni!! X

Thank u lovely i was terrified but as i went to the loo i did feel a sting and thats what it was she said its just the fact i already had the condition and because im mid 10 weekish my discharge has picked up alot which she said is a good sign but it doesnt help down there and the hormones are rushing round but she really put me at ease wen she mentioned that could be it .. it clicked i said i have that but i wasnt told it would do this during pregnancy she looked and said defo your cause no concerns for baby thank goddd she gave me a diagram i will attach mine is slightly worse than the latge atm but for those who have bleeding its good to mention because not alot of people know about it apparently !<3:pray: xx

20190826_003944.jpg

Hi everyone hope your well

I'm on my 2nd day of holidaying in Turkey and I've got worst sinus pain a d sore throat. Not sure what I can get here. My eyes are nipping too... Typical!

Hope your enjoying your holiday @Alexis2017 try drinking hot water with honey and lemon for the sore throat, I had a cold last week and it really helped.

Have my 12 week scan tomorrow, I’m excited a nervous at the same time, did anyone have to pay for their pictures I had a look at my hospital’s website and they said it’s £5, just wondering if this is normal?

Aww no alexis! I hope you're enjoying it though?

Good luck for the scan tomorrow Claire! We have to pay for them too, you have to buy tokens in the waiting room here xx

Awww @Alexis2017 maybe try some piriton sometimes the change in the weather is what can do it and i agree with @Clairexx89 with the hot drink ... claire goodluck at ur scan yeh most places charge now unfortunatly but sometimes they do give you them free!! I bet your nervous im nervous for mine still 2 weeks to go yet awww u will be over the moon tomorrow!!! Xx

Hope you’re having a great holiday alexis! Feel better soon though. I’d stick to paracetamol if you can to help, maybe some saline spray?

Good luck tomorrow Claire! And yes, they make you pay for pics. Total rip off too.

1 week to mine! Nearly time to start a tri 2 thread!

Thanks everyone
I fele like utter crap. Never slept a wink. Torally blocked up to the eyeballs. I got some menthol sweets which helped my throat. I just want my bed to be honest. No appetite, head pounding and feel exhausted.
I suspect it's the ac on the plane spreading bugs about. Will try get some honey but haven't seen any at breakfast time.
I didn't pay for my scan on nhs
They gave me 3 photos on my 1w week scan for free. I need to pay £10 a photo at private scan.

Good luck for all those having there a ams soon
Cant wait to see them

Hows everyone feeling today?

Pregnancy is defo winning today.
It started at 1am with me feeling nauseous, then not sleeping great.

My sense of smell is at an all time high and everything is making me want to be sick :sick:

11 weeks + 2 today and its the worst I've been.

Oh no - sounds like you're all feeling a bit rubbish :-(

My scan is tomorrow! Looking forward to it now. When does Tri 2 start? Is it 14 weeks??

12 weeks scan went well they have put me at 12 weeks 4 days which is 2 days ahead of what I thought, new due date is the 6th March

Still feeling sick, and being sick so hopefully it will I’ll ease, have started getting headaches, don’t know if I’m dehydrated

I thought second trimester was at 13 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back