***March Mummies***

Went for a wee tonight and a little out of blood so gonna text midwife in the morning hoping things are ok I have pain as well but I always have that :( keeping my fingers crossed at nothing

Fx for you but sure it will all be fine i think us in this group have proved bloods just part of it and i have used the pampers guide and each week in tri 1 has spotting as a normal symptom but sure the midwife will put u at rest i have had stretching like pains this week on and off ... hope ur ok sure u will be! Xx

Fx for you but sure it will all be fine i think us in this group have proved bloods just part of it and i have used the pampers guide and each week in tri 1 has spotting as a normal symptom but sure the midwife will put u at rest i have had stretching like pains this week on and off ... hope ur ok sure u will be! Xx
I’ve had 8 miscarriages so any kind of blood really scares me

Oh tigerlilly, I'm so sorry. I really hope the midwife can put your mind at ease in the morning and that's it's just a bit of spotting as a lot of us have had some of that xx

Ohh so sorry to hear you have gone through that are you under recurrentloss i am and they are mega helpful can get intouch anytime are u on steroids and pessaries to help you out xx

Afternoon ladies.

Some lovely scan pics being posted.

When did you all get your 12 weeks scan date? I'm 11 weeks today and still not letter yet. Is it too early to chase my midwife? Xxx

I had mu letter at 11+2 @Nattles33 and mines not till 13+1. I'd already rung the antenatal unit by the time I received the letter to find out because it was worru9ng me that it might not be booked x

Thanks ladies.

No letter at home so will ring tomorrow to chase up xxx

Ohh so sorry to hear you have gone through that are you under recurrentloss i am and they are mega helpful can get intouch anytime are u on steroids and pessaries to help you out xx
I saw someone about it ment to be seeing her again in October but need to cancel the appointment waiting till I’ve had 12 week scan in September before I cancel incase anything happens I’m on progesterone pessaries

Last edited:
Congratulations Alexis!!! What lovely pictures! Now you can relax and get into holiday mode xx

What lovely pictures ladies, my scan is on Tuesday I’ll be 12 weeks and 2 days, I had to book the appointment myself nattles33

Been suffering with a cold this week I can’t keep up with the change in weather one minute it’s hayfever and the next a cold.

What lovely pictures ladies, my scan is on Tuesday I’ll be 12 weeks and 2 days, I had to book the appointment myself nattles33

Been suffering with a cold this week I can’t keep up with the change in weather one minute it’s hayfever and the next a cold.

Thanks @Clairexx89 I know my midwife is in tomorrow so will give her a call.

I'm exactly the same with a cold. Cant seem to shift it. I think its the weather too. I've been using a saline spray for congestion as I cant sleep at night it's a nightmare xxx

Tigerlilly can you call you EPU and self refer for a scan? Our EPU is brilliant and if you have any signs of pain or spotting they see you within 48hrs. Fingers crossed everything is ok for you x

Gorgeous scan Alexis. Wonderful that got to see your bubba dancing away. X

I’ve got my scan date ... FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!

Considering our history my husband immediately shook his head and wanted to change the date. I laughed... a date isn’t going to change a thing.

Hope everyone else is doing great xx

Thanks everyone, told everyone today. Had such lovely messages bar 1 friend being weird on me.

@Tigerlilly I am crossing everything for you and hope wee bubba is holding on tight.

@Summerwine I know, 2 more days at work and then it's holiday time woohoo. I've got to take fragmin Injection on sat morn for flight and day of return (as if ivf isn't enough drugs and injections)

Also I am O neg and hubster is O pos so I need the anti D injections too... More injections!!

They have said I will get Extra growth scans towards end due to Coeliac and IVF. My next scan in in 4 weeks for gender reveal at a private s an place. So excited, I think it's a girl!

@SesameSeed I would worry about the date. It will be lucky for you! Good luck hunni x

I just read in your journal about your friends behaviour @Alexis2017. She doesnt sound like much of a friend to me. Given your history she should be over the moon for you. Haha you'll be grateful for all the needle practice if you end up with stitches :shock: ahh amazing. I am trying to persuade hubs for an early gender scan. What makes you think it's a girl?

@SesameSeed like you say, the date wont change a thing! I think the expression is 'unlucky for some' and I think it will be a good one for you!

Hugs to you ladies with colds. Summer colds are the worst!

Tigerlilly can you call you EPU and self refer for a scan? Our EPU is brilliant and if you have any signs of pain or spotting they see you within 48hrs. Fingers crossed everything is ok for you x

Gorgeous scan Alexis. Wonderful that got to see your bubba dancing away. X

I’ve got my scan date ... FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!

Considering our history my husband immediately shook his head and wanted to change the date. I laughed... a date isn’t going to change a thing.

Hope everyone else is doing great xx
Text midwife this morning she said to keep an eye on it as it’s stopped but if any more to let her know there wasn’t much and only when I wiped hopefully there will be no more and everything will be ok

Sorry your friend is being difficult alexis, it’s wonderful news and she should be excited for you instead of being funny about it.

@Tigerlilly i hope the spotting is just part of the old mill that pregnancy puts us through and nothing serious. Have you got a date for 12 week scan?

I feel like I’m starting to show already. I’m 10 weeks now but it’s my second so expect to pop a bit sooner, not that I had a perfectly flat belly to start with!! ;-) But my belly is definitely feeling more solid than it did before! Will be digging out my maternity stuff soon although I was a size or 2 smaller last time around :???:

Got the date for our scan today. 9th September I'll be 13 weeks + 1 day <3
Feels like ages away but I'm sure itll fly by.

10 weeks 5 days today and my god I am so bloated, my tummy is slightly harder than podgy :rotfl:

Getting a few little niggles in my stomach too. Hopefully nothing to worry about xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back