***March Mummies***

Hi ladies I'm due around March 28th
Just a quick bit of reassurance/ advice needed
Last week I have a little bit of stringy red blood in my discharge, wasn't loads and no clots. Since I have been spotting on and off brown and some very light pink blood only when I wipe and never enough to go into my knickers, it stops and starts in is literally when I wipe, I've not had cramps at all.
I have midwife Tuesday so I will mention it but has anyone else had this?
Xx

Welcome to all the new March Mummies and congratulations!

I have 3 more sleeps till my 12 week scan. So so so so so excited and a bit anxious. This also means only 3 more sleeps till I can tell the world!!!

Lovely scan tigerlilly

Trying to update the due date board on page 1 but I've lost track!! Attached screen shot. Anyone I've missed!?

Screenshot_20190818_114149.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to all the new March Mummies and congratulations!

I have 3 more sleeps till my 12 week scan. So so so so so excited and a bit anxious. This also means only 3 more sleeps till I can tell the world!!!

Lovely scan tigerlilly

Trying to update the due date board on page 1 but I've lost track!! Attached screen shot. Anyone I've missed!?

View attachment 87125
I’ve been moved due date till the 22nd but leave me where I am till 12 week scan in 3 weeks incase it changes again so it’s easier if you want :)

Hi ladies I'm due around March 28th
Just a quick bit of reassurance/ advice needed
Last week I have a little bit of stringy red blood in my discharge, wasn't loads and no clots. Since I have been spotting on and off brown and some very light pink blood only when I wipe and never enough to go into my knickers, it stops and starts in is literally when I wipe, I've not had cramps at all.
I have midwife Tuesday so I will mention it but has anyone else had this?
Xx
Hi jade! Welcome!
Always mention spotting to your midwife, if you are concerned phone your local epu, they may ask you to come in and do a scan to make sure all is ok. It’s very often nothing, and very common, but of course it is also a possible indicator that something isn’t right. Fx for you that it’s all good! I’ve had spotting in all 3 pregnancies, one resulted in my ds, next one was sadly a miscarriage and so far so good with this one.
Loads of us have had it this time around, it’s far more common than you would think!

I had my 8 week scan today, we had it done private. It was amazing to see our little baba on the screen! We didn’t hear the heartbeat but we saw it beating away. We are so excited! It all seems a lot more real now we’ve seen our baba. The past 5 days have been awful for sickness, it seems I need to eat little and often to stop it. Also exhaustion is on another level. I could literally sleep all day. Not easy when I work 13/14 hour shifts!

I’ve got my booking in appointment at the hospital in the morning! Hoping I’ll get a 12 week scan date too.
I’m shattered tonight, just got ds settled and I’m heading to bed too.

Hello everyone.

I'm new here. My edd is 9 March. Hoping to find a bit of support and encouragement from this forum. Nausea and vomiting have been absolutely draining for me.

Hello everyone.

I'm new here. My edd is 9 March. Hoping to find a bit of support and encouragement from this forum. Nausea and vomiting have been absolutely draining for me.

Welcome and congratulations, I am sorry your feeling rubbish. I don't have any sickness or nausea so I can't help you with that side of things. I am just wiped out and tired! Your EDD is my dad's birthday! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! I will add you to the DD board x

Had my booking in appointment today! Should get my 12 week scan date in the post within the week fx!
Midwife managed to get blood first time:cheer: but she did have to hunt and said it was a weedy one:?
Felt really weak after not helped as my breakfast didn’t stay down this morning. It has really wiped me out for the day.
Nearly 10 weeks though so really hoping I perk up soon!

Hi ladies hope you are all well !! Hello to all the newbies!!! Wishing u all a lovely 9 months ... the tiredness has hit me like a tonne of bricks 9 week 2 days now my sickness has calmed abit but then i have really off days where im projectile im really quite hungry now haha... and im chugging water for fun hope we are all bright as bunnys soon i have managed to get out and about and i have a lil bloated bump midwife said i may show earlier as i have carried to 15 week before she said id stretch out abit quicker by bed time i look past my due date hahaa @Alexis2017 im due between the 15th an 20th 15th would be my nans bday but i will update at 12 week scan .... sore boobs today and struggling to open my eyes hahaaa welcome new mums dont be put off by my moaning i honestly wouldnt change it for the world!!!!!! Xx<3

Hey newbies *waves*

Aww I hope you feel better soon Jeni!! The bloats fab isn't it :rotfl:

I'm 12 weeks today and booked a last minute private scan this morning as feeling a bit paranoid this week. It definitely helped settle my mind and feeling a lot calmer now.

Hey newbies *waves*

Aww I hope you feel better soon Jeni!! The bloats fab isn't it :rotfl:

I'm 12 weeks today and booked a last minute private scan this morning as feeling a bit paranoid this week. It definitely helped settle my mind and feeling a lot calmer now.

The bloat is real :rotfl: My poor stomach hahahaa.... ohhhhh brill was all good lets see the piccys!!! If u have them are u feeling better now why was u worried lovely? <3 xx

Screenshot_20190820-144553_Gallery.jpg

I had a bit of bleeding on and off for about a week a few weeks ago and we have a big wedding this weekend where I think a lot of people will notice that I'm not drinking and I've been a bit worried about someone saying something after a couple of drinks and me bursting into tears not knowing so now I dont have that worry. Sounds ridiculous but in my head it makes sense haha.

There are LOTS of march mamas! Some of the other monthly threads look lonely by comparison. Its lovely having this little community all in the same boat.

Yay so lovely to see your scan @Summerwine. I have mine tmrw, so scared!

Yeah our wee March group is jumping eh? Most have 6 or something. I can't keep up with all the new members we have loads!

Hi ladies hope you are all well !! Hello to all the newbies!!! Wishing u all a lovely 9 months ... the tiredness has hit me like a tonne of bricks 9 week 2 days now my sickness has calmed abit but then i have really off days where im projectile im really quite hungry now haha... and im chugging water for fun hope we are all bright as bunnys soon i have managed to get out and about and i have a lil bloated bump midwife said i may show earlier as i have carried to 15 week before she said id stretch out abit quicker by bed time i look past my due date hahaa @Alexis2017 im due between the 15th an 20th 15th would be my nans bday but i will update at 12 week scan .... sore boobs today and struggling to open my eyes hahaaa welcome new mums dont be put off by my moaning i honestly wouldnt change it for the world!!!!!! Xx<3

Will I pop you in for 15th for now?

Thank you.

Eek I'm so excited for you Alexis. And super jealous that you then get to jet off and relax in the sunshine. A well deserved holiday though.

Will I pop you in for 15th for now?

Goodluck at ur scan its nearly 3am thought my sickness had left me alone tnyt im up with a vengance lucky me!!! Hahaha cant wait to see ur pics!!! Yeh u can add me as the 15th cos that works out from the date i concieved a night away i wont forget now hahahaa xx

View attachment 87267

I had a bit of bleeding on and off for about a week a few weeks ago and we have a big wedding this weekend where I think a lot of people will notice that I'm not drinking and I've been a bit worried about someone saying something after a couple of drinks and me bursting into tears not knowing so now I dont have that worry. Sounds ridiculous but in my head it makes sense haha.

Awwww lovely pic no i dont blame you id be the same i would burst into tears too id feel a massive pressure all my close girlies know because i was supposed to have surgery and i couldnt face tryna make up excuses plus we tell each other everything but atm im tryna stay away from things like that so totally get you so glad u got the reassurance beautiful baba!!! Xx

Went for a wee tonight and a little out of blood so gonna text midwife in the morning hoping things are ok I have pain as well but I always have that :( keeping my fingers crossed at nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back