****March Babies ****

image.jpg

The love of my life. Hope you're all ok girls. Still sending lots of speedy labour vibes.

Aw HD what completely gorgeous little one, soooo cute!! Xx

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm gutted I can't upload any picture cause the website says they're too big :-(

Got some cracking photos of Spencer x

Aww so cute, I've been out and got me self a ball to bounce on see if I can get this girl on the way down lol.

Girls I realised I haven't shown you a picture of Spencer...meant to be a March baby but turned out to be a February baby :)

Lots of Labour dust being sent to you all!!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/13 23.45pm 6lbs 3.5ozs <3

Attachments

• Spencer4.jpg
    Spencer4.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 18
Midwife has just discharged us, yay!
The wee bloater is now 8lb 8oz!!!

Hey!! Just a little update, sorry it's taken so long, had my hands full - as you can imagine.

Had my twins via emergency section on the 21st March - Roxanne 5.10lb & Robert 6.10lb

Hope everyone is well xx

Congratulations xx do you have a pic of the fantastic pair??

Hope your recovering well xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations!!xx

Mummy to Francesca (born at 13:27 on 10/08/11 weighing 7lbs 6oz, 5 days early) and Benjamin (born at 23:08 on 08/03/13 weighing 8lbs 15oz, 1 day late).

Tapatalking!

aaaawwww!! Im guessing your dp is the new babies! So so cute congratulations hun! xx

I thought I would bump this as our babies will be turn on one soon and some already have. How are you all feeling about it?
I can't believe time has gone so quickly and I'm ready for baby number 2, now to convince the hubby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back