*March 2019 Testing Thread*

I can’t see anything but I am the worst line spotter!!

Maximus how are you feeling? X

Hey just thought I'd pop in as I've been following the thread and crossing my fingers for lots of BFP.

Maximus, I totally get your anxiety over this pregnancy. Unfortunately I suffered 2 concurrent MC within the space of 6 months. The first MC was awful and took both medical and surgical management. I thought I'd never carry another child so when I fell pregnant again I was filled with dread and swore every ache and pain meant I would MC again. I'd love to say pregnancy gets easier the further along your progress but it doesn't, I still suffer massively with anxiety. But you have to learn to cope with it. Not every ache or pain mean impending doom. I had awful cramping and pulling pains at the beginning of my pregnancy, I had zero symptoms of pregnancy until I hit 11 weeks and only then got mild vomiting. No symptoms doesn't mean the pregnancy is doomed, just like the aches and pains don't mean you'll MC. The best thing to do is try to relax, acknowledge your fears but try to think them through rationally. If your in intense pain ring your GP or midwife if you have one now, self medicating it a bad idea if you don't know what's happening. As for the codeine, depending on how early you are the chances are it won't have crossed over yet. If the placenta isn't formed, which doesn't happen until at least 10 weeks, the baby will rely on the yolk so nothing will have crossed over. However, its better to be safe than sorry so just stick with paracetamol and avoid stronger meds. Have a chat with your GP or midwife about your anxiety, they may not be able to help but at least they'll understand and be able to reassure you when needed.

Good luck abd wishing you and happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Maximus we all love you!!! Hopefully you are doing well. I hope it sticks and goes smoothly.

Ladies, I am so crampy I mean beyond crampy but its like a bit lower down than usual like right in my....you know. So I think I will be out. I know I go back and forth but I feel like this week its gonna hit.

Lighting really bad on those tests GeekMaker so struggling to see anything. X

Lighting really bad on those tests GeekMaker so struggling to see anything. X
Next time I will rush them in the kitchen to take a pic lol like at the time I read them. The lighting is terrible and I use a regular camera as I have no smart phone so it makes it worse. Like a 10 yr old camera! lol

I can’t see anything but I am the worst line spotter!!

Maximus how are you feeling? X
I am ok today. The pains have gone replaced with terrible gas and constipation yuck
I am just taking one day at a time x

Hey just thought I'd pop in as I've been following the thread and crossing my fingers for lots of BFP.

Maximus, I totally get your anxiety over this pregnancy. Unfortunately I suffered 2 concurrent MC within the space of 6 months. The first MC was awful and took both medical and surgical management. I thought I'd never carry another child so when I fell pregnant again I was filled with dread and swore every ache and pain meant I would MC again. I'd love to say pregnancy gets easier the further along your progress but it doesn't, I still suffer massively with anxiety. But you have to learn to cope with it. Not every ache or pain mean impending doom. I had awful cramping and pulling pains at the beginning of my pregnancy, I had zero symptoms of pregnancy until I hit 11 weeks and only then got mild vomiting. No symptoms doesn't mean the pregnancy is doomed, just like the aches and pains don't mean you'll MC. The best thing to do is try to relax, acknowledge your fears but try to think them through rationally. If your in intense pain ring your GP or midwife if you have one now, self medicating it a bad idea if you don't know what's happening. As for the codeine, depending on how early you are the chances are it won't have crossed over yet. If the placenta isn't formed, which doesn't happen until at least 10 weeks, the baby will rely on the yolk so nothing will have crossed over. However, its better to be safe than sorry so just stick with paracetamol and avoid stronger meds. Have a chat with your GP or midwife about your anxiety, they may not be able to help but at least they'll understand and be able to reassure you when needed.

Thank you. Yes you are right, ah this anxiety but I am trying to let it go. I just could t understand how you could cramp soooo bad but not have a miscarriage as this is what happened previously. I hope the cramping stays away for good now x

Thank you. Yes you are right, ah this anxiety but I am trying to let it go. I just could t understand how you could cramp soooo bad but not have a miscarriage as this is what happened previously. I hope the cramping stays away for good now x

Congrats Max. I hope this one sticks. Cramps aren’t a bad thing. Your uterus needs to stretch A LOT so it’s understandable you’d have cramps. :) If there’s no bleeding don’t worry about cramping. Generally with a MC you get the spotting before the cramps get bad. x

Congrats Max. I hope this one sticks. Cramps aren’t a bad thing. Your uterus needs to stretch A LOT so it’s understandable you’d have cramps. :) If there’s no bleeding don’t worry about cramping. Generally with a MC you get the spotting before the cramps get bad. x
Thanks winterwolf. I usually get cramps then the bleeding with my miscarriages

This really gave me hope right now. And hopefully to anybody else on here who’s still trying after 2 losses xxx

I know you might not approve but I did another test:) and the digi still says 1-2 weeks. It’s been like this for 5 days now. Don’t you think it should increased?
And I still have burning and sharp pains towards my left side

I know you might not approve but I did another test:) and the digi still says 1-2 weeks. It’s been like this for 5 days now. Don’t you think it should increased?
Not necessarily no, I would leave it another few days until you do another digi. You will end up bankrupt x

Not sure what you really want us to say other than stop taking tests. Your still pg and so far the pains haven’t lead to anything bad. You need to work on not obsessing and just let be. Even if this was to go bad again there’s nothing at all you can do to prevent it. Like I said I do understand as I am 6 weeks tomorrow and I’ve experienced both losses at that point so I’m very nervous but I’m just taking it day by day. I’ve had a lot more pains today than I have in the last week or so, I could obsess over that but there’s no point. What will be will be. You’ll become ill if you carry on. Xxx

Not sure what you really want us to say other than stop taking tests. Your still pg and so far the pains haven’t lead to anything bad. You need to work on not obsessing and just let be. Even if this was to go bad again there’s nothing at all you can do to prevent it. Like I said I do understand as I am 6 weeks tomorrow and I’ve experienced both losses at that point so I’m very nervous but I’m just taking it day by day. I’ve had a lot more pains today than I have in the last week or so, I could obsess over that but there’s no point. What will be will be. You’ll become ill if you carry on. Xxx
Hiya seriously I am not as anxious as I was. I am going out and just let it be but also I thought I take it today as it’s been 72 hours at least

Hi Maximus, your urine hcg levels need to be over 150 for it to move to 2-3 weeks, if your blood hcg levels were 50 on Thursday then it makes sense that it hasn’t changed yet. Your levels should double approximately ever 48 hours but for some it’s every 72 hours and your urine levels will be lower than your blood levels. I know being pregnant again after a loss is hard but you need to think that this pregnancy can have a different outcome. Sending lots of rainbow dust your way xx

Hi Maximus, your urine hcg levels need to be over 150 for it to move to 2-3 weeks, if your blood hcg levels were 50 on Thursday then it makes sense that it hasn’t changed yet. Your levels should double approximately ever 48 hours but for some it’s every 72 hours and your urine levels will be lower than your blood levels. I know being pregnant again after a loss is hard but you need to think that this pregnancy can have a different outcome. Sending lots of rainbow dust your way xx
Ah thank you that makes sense. I shouldn’t have read the instructions. Thank you Lucy

Good to hear the test says you are still pregnant though! I totally don't blame you for testing. I mean I have never been pregnant or been through your situation, Maximus but I mean....I say if it gives you peace and makes you feel better why not? But like I said I don't have experience in this stuff. <3 Good luck oh you have your labs tomorrow right?

So I tried to resize this myself on a website lol hubby is napping I thought I saw a hint of something on the Pregmate (Thicker one) but I dunno... I really dont wanna buy an FRER yet but I might in the next couple days. I'm due Weds/Thurs for my period.

rsz_img_20190331_114314.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back