*March 2019 Testing Thread*

I think you need to try and relax. Nothing bad has happened yet and pains can be normal. I’m having lots of them.
I know it’s easier said than done to try and be calm but panicking won’t help, you’ll just make yourself miserable and ill. I understand how you feel as I’m going into my 6th week so this is when I have had my 1st mc and the baby stopped growing in my 2nd so I know I’ll be worried now to but you have to stay positive.
Yes I know but most of my symptoms are gone with extreme pain so I think the worst. It’s impossible to stay positive :(

Thanks. I took so many painkillers yesterday especially codeine as I thought and still so miscarriage is impending but if it’s not I would be very very shocked. I lost my nausea, not much at all. Is that also normal?

I agree with April. You need to stop assuming everything means a miscarriage and especially stop taking things that aren’t recommended for pregnancy because you’re panicking. Your body is going through massive changes, you’re going to have CM, you’re going to have aches and pains but all this panicking is no good. You maybe need to speak to someone about coping techniques x

Thank you soooooo much. After what happened I will try to relax now as I think previous experiences causing anxiety so you are right
I am just going to let go now as I learnt it’s not in my control.
Thank you for your support x

And also hospital told me extreme pain is not normal so that’s why I was panicking

You need to stop taking codeine Maximus, you can’t just assume you are having a miscarriage and take medicine that is going to be bad for the baby.
Stick to paracetamol and a hot water bottle.

And also hospital told me extreme pain is not normal so that’s why I was panicking

I’m sure extreme pain isn’t normal (as in it doesn’t happen to everyone). The flip side of that doesn’t necessarily mean miscarriage though, it could be a cyst or a variety of other things. Next time if you have extreme pain just get checked out, only take paracetamol and try to stay positive until a medical professional tells you otherwise. I know it’s difficult but you don’t seem to be coping very well, it might be worthwhile speaking to your gp about your anxiety if you don’t have a midwife yet x

Just another thought, do you have Facebook? There’s a great support group called ‘rainbows after a storm’ where it’s people who are having mc/ttc after a mc or pregnant after mc. I post on it quite often x

Yes I will only take paracetamol from now on. It’s just that I nearly died with my first miscarriage and it’s all coming back to me. It’s very hard unless someone has been through this before. You are right it’s my anxiety is getting the better of me. But it’s sooo hard when you have been through so much. The pains easing off and comes and goes. It’s not extreme anymore more like uterus burning and some cramps. Last time I had this I have been told it’s not normal than emergency surgery with suspected ectopic than they gave me the wrong drug and paralizied me and my breathing for 2 min. Thank god they brought me back. I have flash back all the time when I was taking my last breath. So I can’t help but have the anxiety when you have near death experience:(
So I referred myself for counselling and I actually had my first session last week but it’s a work in progress.

I have been through it before as has April and many other ladies unfortunately. My friend had 2 full term still born babies in a row and then had a successful pregnancy afterwards. The anxiety won’t go away, you might think ‘when i reach 6 weeks I’ll feel better’ ‘when I reach 8 weeks I’ll feel better’ but in reality you don’t and you need to find ways to manage your anxiety to get you through the next 8 months. I hope you feel better today x

Thanks. I took so many painkillers yesterday especially codeine as I thought and still so miscarriage is impending but if it’s not I would be very very shocked. I lost my nausea, not much at all. Is that also normal?

It’s too early for proper pregnancy nausea at this point maximus, pregnancy hormone is still so low your body just get used to it and the nausea goes away for a few days until the hormone rises again and it may come back mildly for short periods of time again until around 7 weeks when it kicks in properly because the hormone level is then so high, I agree with everyone else you don’t know what is happening yet so just stick to paracetamol, hopefully this one is sticking for you I’m still keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Thank you girls. I am feeling a lot more positive as I am thinking I survived these pains and hopefully it will be my miracle baby x

And hopefully all the codeine I have been taking hasn’t done any damage

Aw bless ya Maximus. Got everything for you. I had horrendous pains with my first 2 successful pregnancies. You will always worry we all do. Hope you feel better soon xx

Only an indent looking line. This is from this morning (test and pic) I threw them away after 10 minutes so I wouldnt obsess... but the pic was at 5-6 mins. Wow I take bad pics I should like bring them into the kitchen for good lighting. My bathroom lighting doesnt look that depressing in real life! lol Pee sticks in the kitchen... oh gosh.

Maybe I can pester my husband to resize this other shot that is better. Only like I wanna say 10dpo...maybe 11 and these are Pregmate so not like early detection. I still have hope.

The thin one is some off brand one thats also not early detection but I had it so I peed for it lol

P1050235 - Copy.JPG

Yeah it was only faint not much color to it and awful lighting. I'm gonna start snapping pics elsewhere cuz that lighting messes with me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back