*March 2019 Testing Thread*

Fingers crossed for you Maximus, you should get an answer today to help calm the anxiety xx
Thank you. I hope the results are ok but I still need to ask her about these left sided pains that I get everyday. But today it’s much worse than before. Let’s see what she says.

You guys I slept a bit did about 4 hour hold... I am so beyond bummed. Nothing here. I only see I think an indent.

View attachment 84599

I don’t really see anything in these ones either. I’ve had some really convincing lines on cheapies that ended up being false. If I were you I’d get a better test and wait a couple of days. Good luck x

Hopefully everything is okay, Maximus <3

I don't even wanna bother with a first response I mean these aren't early detection (they say 25 hcg and some reviews show where it takes longer)....but still. My period is due Weds/Thurs. I feel so bummed

Geekmaker just to show you some of the Evap/ false lines I’ve had before, those tests are terrible for getting your hopes up I Think x

7E1789F5-49A7-44BC-8DFA-3902DF428F47.jpeg F4EA1AB7-5018-47B2-A829-7AB13448E3E9.jpeg

Hopefully everything is okay, Maximus <3

I don't even wanna bother with a first response I mean these aren't early detection (they say 25 hcg and some reviews show where it takes longer)....but still. My period is due Weds/Thurs. I feel so bummed
I would say first response is the most sensitive test. If you are curious I would use frer so you know one way or another x

Yeah especially from what I was reading on Amazon. This brand some people got positive on a digital and not on these!!! Like it took forever OR they got a convincing looking positive early. I think I need to suck it up and try to do the first response from now on (like closer to my period coming).

I think I will try and get one today for tomorrow. Thanks ladies. I don't wanna feel down I mean I got preseed ready to order, my Clear Blue digital ovulation tests, etc. Just so I'd be like well I'm ready for the next one if need be! And yet...still down

I think I will try and get one today for tomorrow. Thanks ladies. I don't wanna feel down I mean I got preseed ready to order, my Clear Blue digital ovulation tests, etc. Just so I'd be like well I'm ready for the next one if need be! And yet...still down

I think that’s the rollercoaster we all go through every month. It sucks. But you aren’t out yet! Until AF arrives you still have every chance. I’ve been using those cheapies every month from quite early but with getting lines like that I’ve drove myself mad so this month I’m waiting until AF is due (hopefully I have the willpower nearer the time) I’m only at O day just now x

Geekmaker just to show you some of the Evap/ false lines I’ve had before, those tests are terrible for getting your hopes up I Think x

View attachment 84605 View attachment 84607
This is the reason why i stay well away from these cheap tests. I too have had convincing false lines. Personally think they should be banned from people buying lol x

Aww thanks guys. Yeah I think I need to just try and wait. I definitely need to get a First Response if I test again. Maybe if my period doesnt come I will use it.

And good luck to you ladies too!

Aww thanks guys. Yeah I think I need to just try and wait. I definitely need to get a First Response if I test again. Maybe if my period doesnt come I will use it.

And good luck to you ladies too!
I definitely recommend testing only if AF is late. I have been there with the early testing and i just think it personally makes me feel so much worse than i do when AF arrives.
I hate seeing a blank white test, id just rather see AF. x

I definitely recommend testing only if AF is late. I have been there with the early testing and i just think it personally makes me feel so much worse than i do when AF arrives.
I hate seeing a blank white test, id just rather see AF. x

Does anyone else wish the whole menstrual cycle thing was shorter? It’s so depressing when you get a negative and know it’s a whole month before you might be pregnant again. Obviously there’s nothing we can do about it - it’s life! But it’s rubbish lol x

Does anyone else wish the whole menstrual cycle thing was shorter? It’s so depressing when you get a negative and know it’s a whole month before you might be pregnant again. Obviously there’s nothing we can do about it - it’s life! But it’s rubbish lol x
Amen to this Rainbow, it really is so frustrating. I just wish every women could say 'yep i want to be pregnant now' and it just happens.
Why would the universe put us through this torture! x

LOL! You guys are so funny and right! And Char...so true I need to just wait til AF is late because seeing the negative in my face and early is like ughhh hurry up period!

Amen to this Rainbow, it really is so frustrating. I just wish every women could say 'yep i want to be pregnant now' and it just happens.
Why would the universe put us through this torture! x

I know! It makes no sense that some months we can try and try and try, using opks, taking supplements and timing it perfectly but it doesn’t happen. Then it can happen from just a one time thing in a month and boom pregnant. I’m trying to convince myself that every month my chances must be getting higher that this is the month but know it doesn’t work like that x

I know! It makes no sense that some months we can try and try and try, using opks, taking supplements and timing it perfectly but it doesn’t happen. Then it can happen from just a one time thing in a month and boom pregnant. I’m trying to convince myself that every month my chances must be getting higher that this is the month but know it doesn’t work like that x
Luck has GOTTA come our way soon surely! x

Thank you. I hope the results are ok but I still need to ask her about these left sided pains that I get everyday. But today it’s much worse than before. Let’s see what she says.

Wonder if your pains are from endometriosis?! x

Wonder if your pains are from endometriosis?! x
I wonder too, they are burning uterus, than pulling, stabbing than dull pains towards the left. They stopped now , but they seem to come back every morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back