**March 2012 Babies**

I doubt it will b me... Ive had no signs of baby coming at all. X

Congratulations to puscha, nmur, michelle and a2m!! Sorry I haven't been here for a while, life as mummy is hectic but so rewarding as well:)! Will try to write my birth story one of these days!!!

Lots of luck to the rest of u ladies! You'll do great!

lovely yo hear from you esperanza, hope you and baby are well!!!

Good luck tomorrow vikkiR!! :) xx

Good luck to Vikki for tomorrow!!
Loving being a mummy again xxx

Nice to hear from you Esperanza!!.....

Good luck tomorrow VikkiR.

Had my "sweep" today, although can't rly call it that as MW was unable to get anywhere near membranes. lol
Cervix is still not softened enough so MW in her words had a "wiggle around" to stimulate cevix, she says i have a lot of work to do but you never know, booked me for a 2nd sweep next week if nothing before then.... if that fails, my induction is on 28th (day before MY birthday!) i don't agree with mother and child sharing birthdays, SOOOO, so far during Mission: Evacuate baby, I have

- eaten pineapple.
-drunk R.leaf tea
- gulped down spoonfulls of castor oil.

Oh, and just to add my usual moan of the day ... woman in the shop today said "oh you can't have long left" so i said "yes, it was due YESTERDAY!" grrr. lol. on the other hand. the guy in the petrol station said he thought i looked lovely and had a "hell of a figure"... Apparently he loves sexy pregnant bumps, the weirdo!!!!! lol

how's everyone else's day been? Anyone heard off Vampybear???? x

Last edited:
Looks like things might be starting for me. Been getting regular pains and tightenings, still not 100% sure yet but from the min I got up this morning I had a feeling today is going to be when it starts. Im off to bed while I can but will keep you updated.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Was looking at front page and there's not many march babies left! They have all been pretty quick to come so far! Another few on the way to by looks of it! Good luck ladies who are in labour :) pass some labour dust this way please!x

Still think I'm going to be an April mummy :)

Good luck to ladies in labour today!!

How's wifey wifey getting on & is anyone else in labour???

Hope you all had lovely mothers days! I got released from hospital on mothers day, home to my son with his new little bro! They adore each other! Just snuggling on sofa with Kerr now. Being a mummy is amazing!!!

Really hope our other March babies get a wriggle on xxxxx

I put a quick update on the labour thread. :)

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Awwh, yay! Labour threads coming along nicely........ when will it be my turn!!! :( lol x

Hello march mummies and mummies in the making! I have finally been released! So happy gonna have a quick catch up and will write my eventful birth story soon! :) sorry I was so crap at updating I told my OH to do it and my sister but they were like we can't work your phone...obviously in my state of labour this didn't go down very well! Haha

Can't wait to catch up with everyone! Congratsto all those that have had their babies in the time I've been away!

Congrats A2M!
I keep popping in to check on you all.
Who's left for March now then?? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER