line spotters please

Topsy

Reaction score
Hi girls

Have took a sainsburys blue dye hpt with my third wee of the day, There is a deffinate blue line there but it is darker down one side. I have tried a frer and morrisons pink dye test a few days ago and got bright white evap lines with both and got a negative sainburys yesterday although i did bin it after 5 min as i didnt see anything. My af should be here today although my cyles may be messed up due to mc and i got my darkest opk line on wed 8th. Is this another evap line? (sorry it doesnt really show up in the pic).
I have took the front casing off and it should be a plus sign in the circle window.

Thanks
xx
GetAttachment.aspx

hi hun i cant see your pic but fx its a bfp xxx

Hi amy , your pics not showing up can you try uploading it again , fx its a bfp for u x x

nope fraid not! i upload pictures to photobucket, then just copy the code. I find it easier that way. x

well there is defo a cross, but I cant make the pic bigger to see if its a blue or grey/white line. Personally dont like blue dye tests, they are renound for not giving clear results.

try another FRER or a CB digi, no doubt with them! good luck. x

It's not a great picture to be honest?

I think I can kind of see a cross in the circle box?

Is that what you are meant to see?

xxxxxxxx

yeah theres a cross in the circle box but its not very clear in pics, the line is bright blue down one side but then its a very faint on the other side x

either try a digi or could you try photographing the HPT against a white background? Might make it clearer to see?

ooooooh good luck hun xxxx

There is definitely a cross there, and there does seem to be a bit of blue to the vertical line but it's not the clearest picture. Like others said give another test a go, or maybe use FMU tomorrow, or hold it in for a bit today before testing.
Fingers crossed for you it's a BFP!
x

Better Picture just done another test , still convinced its an evap
test2.jpg

Hun, you'll have to do a digi to know for sure?

There is no room for interpretation - you either are or are not !!

Best of luck

xxxxxxxxx

Better Picture just done another test , still convinced its an evap
test2.jpg

I had a really really evil evap on 2 x clear blue last month back to back BUT mine wasn't as centred as your + is? Definitely recommend a pink test rather than a blue, however I do see a + there and really really hope its your BFP xxxx

Last edited:
I do see the plus sign, but a digi might be good.
Good luck!
xxx

If af hasnt arrived by saturday i will do a digi .

xx

Maybe try a pink dye test before buying a digi? Sorry............just a thought! If you got a pos or even faint pos on a pink one, then back it up with a digi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back