Line Spotters Update Pg 5

kanga86

Reaction score
took a test today at 8dpo, and got a second line! evap or real! thought 8dpo was too early to get lines? top test from 6dpo, definite bfn, bottom test from today.

any feedback welcome, i wasnt actually expecting to see anything!!! :shock: xx

Attachments

• cd24.jpg
    cd24.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 89
  • invert 8dpo.jpg
    invert 8dpo.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Invert cd24.jpg
    Invert cd24.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
omg, i so hope this is for you!!!

I can see it too! Fingers crossed this is your bfp hun!xx

Last edited:
Which test are you using Kanga? Eeekkkk I want to go and get more but know its too early and can't justify buying them fancy one's lol

They are one step pregnancy strips from amazon.co.uk. Some ladies buy them on eBay too, really cheap. Might go get some tesco own ones because every one rates them quite well.

Trying to stay calm, as I know it could just be a mean mean trick like some of the other ladies have had recently. Xx

I'm usually rubbish at seeing lines - but I can definitely see it on the inverted one!

Have you still got your fmu? Cos I'd rate tesco tests if you can get your hand on some; I got a good line at 9dpo on them xxx

Ok thanks hon, will go and check them out. At least that will buy me a few more days waiting for them in the post lol Well I have everything crossed that line gets darker each day but yeah I know what you mean. Stay calm xx

No I threw it away! :( I will probably buy some test ones later ready for tomorrow morning. Or try and hold my pee for a long time for later tonight. Xxx

Thank u dita, fx for u too. Hope u can get an appointment at the docs quickly to help u out xxx

oooh hoiw exciting kanga!!!
Have e'thing crossed for you!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:O omg! I see it and I'm blind lol. I took my 1st tethe of last pregnancy the day after af was due and my line wasn't even as dark as this. Fngers crossed for u missus - check another tmo to see if it's any darker xxxx

It's blurry but it's definitely there, I reckon, there is a small chance it could be a faulty test but I'm thinking most probably the start of a nice BFP!

Lot's of luck Hun!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Thank u everyone!

Maybe I know there is a chance it's a duff test so gonna use another cheapie before trying the tesco one later.

I have been to buy 1 tesco test (it was all they had) and 2 asda tests! So desperately trying not to pee, it's only been a hour and a half since I last went and I already need to go again!! I haven't even drunk much today. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back