Line Spotters Update Pg 5

yeah i agree with that one leesey! i should probably stop testing until the weekend! I must stay strong! xx

i know!! I will be up there later wanting to get another pee stick out, and assessing my if my pee is strong enough to bother testing :rofl: xx

I'm away out to morrison's and trying to decide whether I'm strong enough not to buy tests while I'm there!!

I've been analysing all my fmu tests for the last three days, and even made a picture of them :p Soooo want to see something! I posted them on my countdowntopregnancy HPT gallery and someone thinks that they see a line. I don't, but I can dream!!

Attachments

• 9 10 11 DPO.jpg
    9 10 11 DPO.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I cant either, butt i am good at seeing imaginery lines on my ones at home!!:lol:

I think if i went shopping i would end up buying tests!! xx

Oh kanga I've just read through this post! Talk about roller coaster of emotions!!

Really keeping my fx for you hunny! It's still early yet Hun. Maybe try at at the weekend! Easier said than done I know xx

Thanks babybo, it has been one heck of a week! my fault for testing early! I am going to try my hardest to not test though xx

I think if i went shopping i would end up buying tests!! xx

I did :whistle:
Still at least it was only own-brand and not expensive ones. DH said 'I thought you had millions at home' and I said 'yes but I think they're faulty'. More like I wish they were so I can get a bfp on these ones!!

Haha, I think they are faulty too! I did another one just now maybe's way(3rd today :shock:) possibly a hint of a line if I tilted in the sunlight :) not holding out any hope though! Xx

Oooh Kanga!!

Does it show on a photo?

Leesey - when my digis arrived today DH was like "you just got some!" my answer was "yes, but these are fancy ones!" lol.

no, no line visible now! was an extremely light/ imaginery line!! :( feeling abit happier despite the negatives! xx

What day are you Kanga?

(Sorry if you have a ticker I can't seen them on my iPhone)

FMU might be a proper line tomorrow if you got a faint one tonight!!!

I think I imagined one this morning so tomorrow will be the teller if it was real or not.

i am 11dpo, but i didnt get my bfp in may til 9 days late for af! I dont know if this had something to do with my i mc'ed, but if not i could be in a for a wait!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back