Line Spotters Update Pg 5

good luck for the morning! I definitely see a line on the IC you did - and it looks pink so surely not an evap? Hoping for a nice dark line for you tomorrow morning xx

Sorry about the BFN's :hug:

Fingers crossed for tomorrow xx

Oooh exciting!! Hope this is it for you xx

Eeee Kanga I see it!!

I wouldn't worry about the bfn this afternoon.

Looking forward to your test tomorrow. I'm 8dpo tomorrow and am tempted to start poas......

oooo kanga i really hope ths is it for you...il be checking ur tread in the morning xxx

I had a look too there is a line...exciting times! :) I'm rooting for you good luck Kanga!xx

How did I miss this!!!! Fingers and toes crossed for you Hun I can def see a feint line x x x

My fingers are crossed for you this morning kanga. Really hope this is the start of your bfp!xx

Last edited:
Yes were waiting kanga!!!!!
Are you testing or what!!! xxxx

I'm impressed she can sleep in!

Everything crossed xx

I done a pregnancy test (sainsbury) and I have two positive but very week line (+-)
I am pregnant ?

Eee Kanga! I'd so be awake by now!! Well done sleeping in!

Looking forward to your result!

Hey guys, did just a cheapie just now, and it's a bfn, must have been a dud test yesterday! :( xx

I was having a lie in cos I'm up at 5am or 4am for work after today for the next 7 days, so making the most of not getting up. Plus I thought my pee might be a little stronger. I might do another with my smu, as that's what I used yesterday xx

oh no kanga,
what a head screw for you!
yes id try another just to be sure. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111