line spotters please

I tried a frer and a morrisons pink dye couple of days ago but got bright white evap lines on both x

I tried a frer and a morrisons pink dye couple of days ago but got bright white evap lines on both x

Of course! sorry I forgot about those ones you did before! In that case I would defo get a digi one then xxx :wall2:sorry i'm so stooopid at times and forget what people have written!

Good luck amy I really hope this is your bfp x x

Thanks jodie, How are you feeling any sign of af?

xx

I used those tests & mine looked like that day af was due. Never had a false positive with blue dye tests xx

Hi amy , nope no sign of af today , so I'm thinking I've gone back to my 28 day cycle and she will be here on friday , I've got another hpt , really trying to not use it lol , so been poas my opks , but that's baffled me now did one yest and there was a faint line done one again just now and the line is darker hmmm now I'm confuzzled lol xx

Sounds good jodie fx crossed for you.
Xx

its so hard not to poas when it's sitting there taunting you but you can be strong! I know you can! And the longer you leave it...it if it pos....it will be clear as day xxx

I see the cross. Hope AF stays away, good luck or saturday!!! x

Hi amy , how you doing any sign of af yet ?? X x

Hi Jodie

have had some cramps and some light pink cm this morning but still no af, what about you?

xx

Hi amy , nope nothing so far , no sign of af coming but no preg symptoms either , I hate waiting lol xx

I know im going to do a digital sunday morning so i know for sure x

Fx crossed for you hun , I've got a tescos cheapies left I'm goin to do mine sunday if af hasn't showed by then xx

Can definitely see cross hun :) good luck for digi x x

hi amy , been using my phone to come on here this week , just got on my laptop there is defo a cross and thats without my glasses on , im usually crap at spotting lines ,oooh exciting keeps us posted when you do your digi x x

i also see a cross fingers crossed its a + xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back