I think I see a line!?!?!?!

OMG wooohoooo there is a line, i see it too oh I'm so pleased and excited for you :dance:

Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months :dust:

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well.

Just thought I'd post some information about the strengths/sensitivities of pregnancy tests-

Apparently, if a woman is pregnant, the amount of hCG in her system should be around 25 mIU at 10 dpo (days past ovulation), 50 mIU at 12 dpo, 100 mIU at around two weeks dpo.

On average a woman's HCG levels double every 30 hours. Non-pregnant women have HCG levels of 5.

-First response early tests (up to 6 days before AF) 12.5 mIU

-Boots own pregnancy tests 25 mIU

-Clearblue 25 mIU

-Hospital non-branded HCG tests 100 mIU

Also remember some women don't produce enough hCG until 3 weeks after their period is due so don't give up hope of pregnancy if AF hasn't arrived and you still get a BFN.

Good luck and Babdust to everyone xx

Really interesting thank you, how soon do you think a high sensitive test 10miu could pick up then? from say 7DPO?

i was just thinking the same thing.....should i poas......lol xx

haha girls i'm glad it's not just me, i was thinking of slapping myself even considering it lol x

Last edited:
i did it...ha ha...and guess what....yep..no line! lol

perhaps 6/7dpo is just a little too early to test..xx

i did it...ha ha...and guess what....yep..no line! lol

perhaps 6/7dpo is just a little too early to test..xx

I'm too scared lol, i know there won't be a line it's too early but i'll still feel disapointed.
Try again in a few days, maybe wednesday? x

what day are u on now louise? I did it again today and nothing... ha i have issues. Congrats hun hope this is the one xxxx

Aww hun I did one at 8DPO so I have a POAS issue too! Ive been peeing on them twice a day now lmao!

Don't be to disheartened tho chick. Implantation can happen between 6DPO to 12DPO so you may just have to wait for the eggy!

Today im on 10DPO which will be CD27.

Still not sinking in for me though!! Im not going to the BFP announcements unless I got a decent line tomorrow!

x

Last edited:
Haha... Is this my fault that everybody wants to pee on a stick so early??

Samsgirl you know thats toooo early, but hey.. Id be a hypocrite to tell you not to test so early wouldnt I lol xx

yeah i know....lol...i have about 30 so i thought, why not..lol xx

omg louize wow

Get it on the BFP announcements!!!

Your defo preggers chick!!!

Congratulations, you must be over the moon. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Made my night reading this!!

:):)

Hiya girls!

I'm so cafuzzled!!

I did a different brand of test this morning although still 25miu and NOTHING!!

So I went back to my test from last night which showed a faint line instantly .. And now that it's been left a few hours to dry out the faint line you all seen yesterday has gone alot darker and very much pink...

So in summary ..
8DPO - evening urine - faint line
9DPO - morning urine - faint line
9DPO - evening urine - faint line ( but then disappeared)
10DPO - morning urine - BFN
10DPO - evening urine - Faint pink line
11DPO - morning urine - BFN

Damn you stupid cheap tests!!!!

What do you all think??

My sense of smell has gone mad!! I heaved at the smell of mint last night.... I have been constantly peeing these past two days aswell.. However I do still have cramps like AF is coming!

X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmmm.......very interesting indeed

Well there's defo more faint :bfp: then there is :bfn:, have you done a FR?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back