I think I see a line!?!?!?!

Ye why dont you try FR? its very confusing. still think its your BFP though :) maybe different brands are different strengths.

I agree with kezza & Nurse26 its looking good more BFP's than BFN's :yay::yay:

I'm going to go buy a FR tonight and do it in the morning! I have one cheapie 25miu left so I'll pee on that tonight just to keep in with my routine lol.. Then I'll crack FR out tomorrow! If I get two more tests telling me different things im going to headbutt my wall!!

Wish they would stop toying with me lol I just want to announce a BFP!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great plan batman :yay:

I have a suspicion your be announcing tomorrow :)

xxx

Thx kezza ..

I hope so chick :)

I also have a feeling you and a few others will be announcing pretty soon too hehe xx

Ah, how annoying for you hun! :wall:

Hope the FR is clear as day. ;)

Sounding v. v. good for you my lovely! x x

It's all sounding so good honey! I am positive you'll be announcing your BFP very soon :yay:x x x

Good luck hunni, you must be so excited. Can't wait to see your announcement tomorrow xxx

should maybe ask ur doc to take blood hun since u getting different results xx good luck

Yeah i agree with taking one tonight. When i done my tests my night urine was always stronger and i could see the line more for some reason. Post a pic of your test :)

I agree - get a FR they seem to the best. Get a 2 pack LOL - everything crossed for you xx

On my way to Boots with a work colleague now hehehe xx

Exciting stuff lou! That Fr is gonna be calling you from your bag "pee on me pee on me" lol x x

It already is lmao!! I have to refrain myself as I'm in work !! Uh Ohhh lol !! I need to forget it's there!!!
Xx

Lol I would be in there by now but I don't need a wee yet :(

I have a bad feeling about this tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members