Line Spotters Update Pg 5

I knew it was too early to get a bfp yesterday at 8dpo! Wasn't actually expecting a line to appear. Still got 4 days left so early days! With my mc earlier this year I didn't get a bfp until 10 days late for AF. So could be in for quite a wait! Xx

Well bfn again for me too kanga!!
Totally gutted for you, was thinking of you this morning whilst poas :lol::lol:

Still, at 9dpo it would be a rare thing to get a bfp, so we'll just keep our fingers crossed. Tons of folk testing this weekend, we should have some sort of live results show I reckon :p

Aw no.

FX in a few days time you have a line!

sorry it was an ugly bfn this morning kanga, i like your positivity though, there's time yet :) FX for you xxx

Hey babe, sorry it was a BFN, it's still early days though, hang in there and test in a couple of days. Still have my fx for you xx

Sorry to hear this sweetie! Did u break the bitch apart??????? I have a good feeling for u tho!! Xx

Yeah pulled it apart, tilted it, held in front of the sun, and nothing is there! Had a bit of a sad moment earlier, but I'm ok. Just gonna keep testing until AF shows, I would be too lucky to catch on first cycle after my mc anyways. Fx I'm still in the race xxx

Hey Kanga, sorry you've been getting BFNs but still got my FX for you - lots of ladies don't get BFPs til they are a week late sometimes, so you never know. FX! x x

Hi Kanga, I'mkeeping everything crossed for you. I keep reading that it is common for women to test BFN up until 16 DPO so keep trying. I like Leesey idea of a live test, I'm really going to try and test on Saturday and not before but if the tests arrive early who knows what I'll do. xx

i cant help but do 2 tests every day, definitely a poas addict :poas:

with my bfp in may i didnt get a pos until 9 days late for af so roughly 23dpo!! thinking now it had something to do with why i mc'ed but i will never know.

Keep thinking i am seeing lines on the tests!! Need a big slap!! xx

i cant help but do 2 tests every day, definitely a poas addict...

Keep thinking i am seeing lines on the tests!! Need a big slap!! xx

Me too on both counts!!!

So far.....I've managed to only poas once a day.

Now you've got me tempted though!!!

Quick update and advice needed! So cd 27 today and did another hpt with smu, sronger than my fmu for some reason!

Question is why is the line in the wrong place? Is this another dodgy test, dont have my pee left either as thought it was a bfn to start with!

xx

Attachments

• cd27,11dpo Invert.jpg
    cd27,11dpo Invert.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 24
  • cd27,11dpo.jpg
    cd27,11dpo.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 31
  • cd27, with opk.jpg
    cd27, with opk.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 33
  • cd27, with opk Invert.jpg
    cd27, with opk Invert.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 27
Quick update and advice needed! So cd 27 today and did another hpt with smu, sronger than my fmu for some reason!

Question is why is the line in the wrong place? Is this another dodgy test, dont have my pee left either as thought it was a bfn to start with!

xx

Well that's what I thought with the one I did yesterday, I think we're using the same ICs, and maybe they are just really far to the side?
I'm a definite BFN this morning, but I reckon my afternoon/evening pee is stronger sometimes. Might be tempted to do another one in an hour.

I was going to do one at lunch but when I got home I found out that my neighbour had kidnapped my cat for some awful reason and I could hear my poor wee babe crying in distress. I had to phone the police and then go back to work :( When they saw my tear-stained face they let me leave at 2 thankfully, and when I got back the police had resolved it.
It feels horrible thought knowing that they're willing to do that. I hate this place, which it would just sell already :(

Anyway, that was totally off topic.

Might poas soon, that was my point. Kanga do another when you have pee in you :)

Hi Hun,

I only really see a smudge, I'll give you a tip, just dunk your next test for 5 seconds, the lines are always a bit darker that way, keep it flat too.

xx

oh leesey thats horrible, why would they steal ur cat for!! :hugs:

Thank u maybe i will definitely try that next time, not really very hopeful about any of it to be honest, then i keep getting these really random tests!! xx

I think the ambiguity of tests just make it so much harder to deal with :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back