Ladies of TTC - Faces To Names.

I love this thread! I am quite new to this but its official - I'M ADDICTED!!!! I would normally be tucked up in bed by now!!

Loving everyones pictures - MrsMc - your hubbies T-shirt at disney is a classic!!

Thank you for the lovely comments - I have to admit I love showing the wedding pics but dont look anything like that in "real life" lol

Excited we got way too much attention that day cos of his tshirt even minnie was making him stand next to mickey and laughing! Ha ha!

If I ever get to go to Disney (life-long ambition) I gotta get me that T-Shirt!!!!

Ha ha he actually got it in asda over here! Ha ha in disney they had one that said -i am grumpy cos he's dopey with an arrow- I wanted that but opted for some fitflops with mickey on instead!! I love them!!

You too hun. Though I was disapointed not to see you in red heels! I was sure you'd be wearing them in real life too ;-)

Ah I'm not a heel type gal! lol. That's the witch getting crushed in my avatar. Lol. Time for a change me thinks though! xx

Yes, knew it was the witch, figured you were dorothy, off to find the wizard to grant you a bfp :)

What a good looking group of ladies!! Loving these pics soooo much. Doing mine later. Still in bed now and plan to be until my Zest and Look are read cover to cover lol! Xxx

Let me see if I can find any pics.... All mine are ancient I HATE getting my pic taken!!

Ha ha just found this and yes I DONT LOOK LIKE THAT NOW - that was when I was slim and younger - I aim to be that person again..... I'm a 12 there 16 now.... ho hum

Attachments

• Tracey in catsuit.jpg
    Tracey in catsuit.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
This is me now NOT :rotfl::bum:

Found it on my computer titled "Too Much Garlic??"

Attachments

• too much garlic.jpg
    too much garlic.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
This was taken at Conference in Barcelona on Tuesday - that's as recent as it gets!!

Attachments

• Barceloa Conference 2010.jpg
    Barceloa Conference 2010.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 12
You're gorgeous! Love your tattoo! And holy moly the PVC! Hot!

If I get down to a size 12 again that outfit will be getting pulled out the cupboard big time!! I'm a rock chick at heart - always was, always will be - my DH however is into dancehall, jamaican stuff, rnb, reggae etc so I just have to go with the flow....Hey my son though I'm pleased to say is following in mummy's footsteps and love to rock it out in the livingroom when its just the 2 of us LOL

I love this! its funny how you get an image of how somebody will look in your head and then it turns out you couldnt be more wrong!! x

True - I was always wondering what Miss July and Louise looked like as they never had it on the avatar! None of them look like what I imagined! Thought Miss July was blonde for some reason....

yeah i thought miss july would be blonde aswell! i think jenny looks sooooo different on her photos from the avatar. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back