who's who? faces to names

Your bump mummytobee looks like mine did and i had a girl are you sure you are having a boy :?

And this is me! The photo was taken a month ago. I look pretty much the same now - just have a little bit bigger belly :D

100_3174.jpg

leckershell said:
You're so slim still! :)

Thanks a lot! It's nice to hear a compliment when you body is changing so much and you can't do anything about it.
These days I am worried that my bump is too small... I saw a girl today who was in her 26th week and her belly was bigger than mine?! I am probably just paranoid :think:

Marijana FC said:
These days I am worried that my bump is too small... I saw a girl today who was in her 26th week and her belly was bigger than mine?! I am probably just paranoid :think:

I'm exactly the same!!! The other week I had about 6 people in one day telling me my bump looks so small for my stage! I'm getting fed up with people asking me how far gone I am and when I tell them they say "oh your tiny" I'm not tiny!!! Before I fell pregnant I had an eating disorder so obviously I had problems with my weight so im bound to be a bit on the small side. I just wish people would stop telling me I'm small because i'm not, Im just not massive!!

Vickyleigh said:
Marijana FC said:

I'm exactly the same!!! The other week I had about 6 people in one day telling me my bump looks so small for my stage! I'm getting fed up with people asking me how far gone I am and when I tell them they say "oh your tiny" I'm not tiny!!! Before I fell pregnant I had an eating disorder so obviously I had problems with my weight so im bound to be a bit on the small side. I just wish people would stop telling me I'm small because i'm not, Im just not massive!!

Same here. Although I'm small, as someone said further up, I am the right size for the shape and size of me. Though I've put on 2.5 stone and only weighed 7.5 stone before, so to me it's huge! LOL

I'm the opposite, people keep telling me I'm huge but I've been measured and baby is size she should be, think I'm just carrying a lot of water :?

This is a great topic, its so cool to put a face to people!
Hey Snuggle - nice to see I'm not the only one cheesey enough to have a kissing pic by my name , lol :rotfl:

Well everyone here's me..... I have got clothes on honestly!! It's a vest top, but you cant see it too well!! :oops:

megood.jpg

Piglet xx

Hiya Piglet :wave:

Nice to put a face to the name now, was dying to see what you and Vickyleigh looked like :wink: You're both very pretty :hug:

Woot! Something to do :D

This was me a few days ago :)

Few weeks ago

And pre-preg with my best friend (i'm on the left)

Ahh, cheers snuggle! Everyone looks great don't they, and you look fab too!
We should start putting pics of our OH too, so we can get an idea of what our baby's will look like! I'm always wondering whether mine will have blonde or brown hair :rotfl: Isn't it daft how you can think about such insignificant things, and really focus on them? My friend was obsessed with scratch mittens, had dreams about them and everything! :rotfl:
What am I waffeling on about??

Pregnancy brain :shock:

Piglet xx

:wave: - nice to see you all -I don't know how to post up a pic :?

Hiya Julie :wave:

If you upload pics onto www.photobucket.com you then copy the code in IMG box and paste it into your signature. Hope that makes sense :?

Hi Piglet :wave:

I wonder who LO will look like too. She's bound to be blonde because both me and DH were blonde as kids and blue eyed because we're both blue eyed but I wonder if she will be really short like me (I'm only 5ft) and slim like DH etc :wink:

Well,I've only recently joined,but i hope to get to know people on here.
Me.....hopefully this works...

album1018.jpg

I know I look pretty gormless....cameras don't like me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back