Ladies of TTC - Faces To Names.

Wow!!! I stay away for a few days & u ladies decide to start a fun post like this!! Should be out of bed by now, but has taken me that long to get through this thread!!

Your all absolutely stunning, I must have somehow got round the vetting for stunners only on this forum when I registered on here!!

I'm absolutely shocking with technology , but if I do work out how to upload I will later. Any tips any1? On my iPhone tho not laptop?!? Xx:)

Just click that little icon with the sort of post card of some mountains thing and it should let you load up from your pc. Click browse my computer and then find one - hope that helps

Loving the new pics girls - tracey you rock! Chaz you look fab as always and you're man is even more gorgeous than Harry. such a long thread since i was last here I can't comment on everyone, but I have a good looking bunch of new friends

me and my fiance

Attachments

• FotoFlexer_Photol.jpg
    FotoFlexer_Photol.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 6
  • FotoFlexer_Photom.jpg
    FotoFlexer_Photom.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 2
FOUND IT!
Took me an age to find but this is the one we did ages ago and I thought it was lost forever!
x

Wow how did I miss this thread!!! Aren't you all stunners!!!!!
Xx

Wow girls u all look amazing so pretty!!! Sunnygirl I Neva sn urs! Miss July ur hair is lovely I'd lie dark hair like that :) xx

Wow girls u all look amazing so pretty!!! Sunnygirl I Neva sn urs! Miss July ur hair is lovely I'd lie dark hair like that :) xx

I must admit I deleted mine cos am so paranoid about someone recognising me and then I won't want to talk about my CM and boobs and things in case someone I know sees. LOL! xxx

I know what you mean sunny! i always think someone will know me too :(

Oh no worries Hun do u have blue hair in real life!? I'm sure no one sn buy ur better so u can chat freely :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back