Ladies of TTC - Faces To Names.

I wish I had blue hair lol!! That would rock. No I am a blondie (bottle not natural) xxx

Thanks Apple, my dark tresses are out of a bottle I'm afraid....!

On the subject of blue hair...Mine used to be slightly blue! Blue/black! :D

Loved it but as my natural hair is a tad lighter than my colour, when I'd dye it the roots would go quite blue and the rest blue/black! :faint: :rofl:

Sunny - I know exactly what you mean, hence my pic isn't me facing the camera LOL. x x

you've not added to the other thread apple? :)

No not yet I'm still on my iphone might add when on laptop bit photo shy n my mates dint have a clue I'm wtt :)

Thanks Apple, my dark tresses are out of a bottle I'm afraid....!

On the subject of blue hair...Mine used to be slightly blue! Blue/black! :D

Loved it but as my natural hair is a tad lighter than my colour, when I'd dye it the roots would go quite blue and the rest blue/black! :faint: :rofl:

Sunny - I know exactly what you mean, hence my pic isn't me facing the camera LOL. x x

Well it's still nice plus I kno it sounds mad but I like ur nose I've got really bad nose envy when ppl have straight ones mines like a boxers :) lol xx

Lol really? I've always been a bit 50-50 about my nose! Thanks hehe, never heard of nose envy before! :rofl:

I'm sure yours is fine hun, lol. x x

I get nose envy too! I loathe mine!!
Aw I feel sorry for it now!
I always just think of Erin O'Connor, Princess Di, Angelica Huston, SJP - all beauties with noses and I feel better :)

Really? I used to dislike mine but I don't really take much notice any more lol. If I could change one thing about myself I'd make myself go back to a size 10! x x

Gosh, how funny! I hate my nose too! It got broken playing rugby when i was about 14 and has a kink and a bump now. Its not over obvious but i have wanted to change it all my adult life. However, now that I am in my thirties I would much rather get rid of the tendancy my family has to get a double chin later in life! lol

My nose is a problem area too. I'm sure it looks crooked and i have a huge bump on it a bit - just thought it was normal until my dad asked if i had ever broke my nose :(

I have an awful profile. I remember in Ancient History at college when talking about the Romans the teacher commented on my "roman nose".

It's not beaky, it looks more rugby player nose :'(

Louise that is mean someone said I had an aristocratic nose?!? What the.....

Noses is a big thing im totally torn between nose or boob job haha!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back