Faces to TTC names

My OH the same hun :lol:

Boob job?? I bet your gorgeous as you are honeybun :flower:

xxx

Haha.. Im game so long as he keeps providing me with the lipgloss!! Never ending makeup bag.. Me likey!!!

Ohhh no I have no boobs!! I hate my boobs! Well I do have boobs.. Im not a bloke.... But I would love to have them a cup bigger so as I can look half decent in my party wear!

x

I like your thinking indeed :lol:

Hehehe you make me chuckle LoopyLou but totally understand

I used to have massive boobs, was an F cup then lost sooooooo much weight & it came off my chest as well so dropped to a C cup, was awful & wore 2/3 bras to give the illusion of something being there

Although now my DD cup bras aren't fitting particularly well anymore

xxxx

No matter what we are always going to want to change our bodies!

Bring on the pregnancy boobs I say!!!! Woohooooo!!!
X

I third that ... I can't wait for bigger boobies lol

Howdy doody AC :wave: :wave:

I've got a feeling I keep missing your posts in response to mine, so sorry if you think I been ignoring, promise you I haven't my darling :(

xxxxxxxx

NOOOOO! Am I the only one dreading pregnancy boobs? well more post pregnancy boobs. I'm terrified they will never look the same again :(

I am well up for some pregnancy boobs!! Was sooo flat growing up - have a little now but would love to have that Wonderbra look!

everyone is looking totally beautiful i have to say!!!

this is a wedding pic of me, OH and DS

sorry its so huge!

[[Hi ladies

Heres some pics of me and my little girl Cant post any of OH im afraid coz he wont let me.

Last edited:
I would love to join in and upload a pic but I cant.. If you would like to see moi n my lush OH just PM me n ill attach a pic and I'll explain y I can't upload on here too lol .. Doh!

I'm intrigued now cause im just so nosey :rofl: i'm thinking you've either got 2 heads or a celeb? haha! Feel free to PM your secret ;) x

Me too, I need to know now!! xxx

Me three - really intrigued by this!!

xxx

I don't seem to be able to work out how to put a pic on here - will have to keep on trying!!

You all look gorgeous though lovely pictures.

xxx

This is me and my hubby on holiday in Arran

Ok image didnt work

Last edited:
I want the pregnancy boobies too!! lol

can anyone tell me how to upload a pic??? i havn't a clue!!! :)

Go to the bit where you normally type your posts (post reply rather than quick reply) and click he lil tiny paperclip at the top of the box.

:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back