Ladies of TTC - Faces To Names.

Aw, thanks hun. :) x

This thread has been great, taken my mind right off of TTC! :D xx

I was looking for wedding pics and I found....
utf-8BRmFjZWJvb2tIb21lc2NyZWVuSW1hZ2UuanBn.jpg

My cousins little boy he was 3 days old here! Omg

Lol! Lovely pics MrsMc, that baby is gorgeous! :) Love the wedding piccie! x x

P.S. You look so proud to be standing with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. :D x

Last edited:
And wedding for good measure... well Louise got two ;-)
Wedding.jpg

i dont get to say this very often but you two make a lovely couple! you really suit each other -like a perfect couple! wow you both look like models.. :)

Last edited:
this is me and my OH last year, it was a 50@s dinner party!

Attachments

• aaron and I.jpg
    aaron and I.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 21
weggi that pic is brilliant, and I agree with sweety143 Jenny and her man are just beautiful arent they really well suited xxx

Laura, you look EXACTLY how i pictured in my mind - it's like i've seen you before, weird or what :shock:

oh geez, I want to join in but i only have one really pretentious picture of myself on my laptop. So please dont think i'm such a poser in real life!

scb.jpg

I love the wedding pics, I will have to dig out the cd from ours and add one. It's fabulous to put faces to names. Though, I'm kinda funny with my privacy and annonymity, anyone else feel a bit shy like that?

StarFish, you're gorgeous, lovely pic! I know what you mean, I do feel a bit weird having my pics up but it wouldn't have been fair to start the thread and then not add to it lol. :) x x

Everyone on here seems to be very pretty. I imagine it's because we are loading up the best pics we have in general but maybe we are just a good looking bunch! Maybe that calendar might be a winner after all!

o god tht wasnt a very good pic of me i have some professional ones taken with my son but it had alfie in and this was for us so i decided against it lol :(

Well I thought you looked lovely to be honest. Naturally pretty clearly!

The only pics I have are my wedding ones and older ones from when I was about 18-19. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back