Ladies of TTC - Faces To Names.

The ttc photo shoot would be cool though I suppose it would depend on where you were using the thermometer ;)

I love all the wedding pictures, everyone is so dressed up & glamorous (& that's going by the little preview pictures because I can't get the big ones to load on my phone). You're all wearing these lovely dresses & mine is me all bundled up in a thick jumper, coat, scarf & bobble hat! :lol:

It looks beautiful.

I can't fit into a load of my clothes never mind my dress! My stomach feels really fat and bloated. :(

I think you look lovely Kizzi - with us all being in our wedding dresses, we look like the same girl with a different wig on lol

Except Maybe ofcourse, she's about a foot taller and a foot narrow than the rest of us ;)

Last edited:
Sneaking in to say how gorgeous you lovely ladies all are and to spread a little :dust: xx

Photo0353.jpg

this is meeeeee. not very good pic tho lol and omg its blown up huge aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:blush: :blush: aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Aw, you look lovely Linx. I think your son looks a lot like you. :)

awww thankyou :D :D am glad e dont lok like his daddy haha (no longer my OH lol)

Here I am (happen to have put on practically a stone since this was taken in Feb this year but hey ho!lol)

x

Last edited:
You look great Laura :) really like your top :) the colouring on that picture is cool too.

Wow Minx, I agree with Kizzibea, Alfie looks just like you - gorgeous! :) x

LauraAnne - Stunning pic hun, so natural. :) x

You ladies are all so gorgeous! Just seen this thread and can't wait to upload some too!! Lovely to put faces to names xxx

We r such a beautiful lot! And I may aswell join in #goes to find a cute wedding snap*

Ah thanks ladies. Ditto. Nice to see some faces! I'm not married so no fancy wedding pic from me! lol

xx

Wedding_Pics_from_Lynne_096[1].JPG

this was my avatar pic until recently this was taken in may this year

Gem - You make a very good looking couple! Your dress is beautiful, as are you. ;) :p x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back