Ladies doing IUI or IVF - 2016 (11 BFPs so far!)

Alex, I’m crossing everything for you lively lady. Sending lots of love & positivity your way xxxx

Alexis I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun! Fingers crossed for a super sticky bean x

Thanks everyone. Due my scan 30th to start my meds to thicken my linning but my period is now 5 days late. Last time prostap injection made it 10 days late so trying not to worry and just go with the flow

Hope everyone is hanging on in there
Alx

Thanks everyone. Due my scan 30th to start my meds to thicken my linning but my period is now 5 days late. Last time prostap injection made it 10 days late so trying not to worry and just go with the flow

Hope everyone is hanging on in there
Alx

Good luck for your scan today x

So my scan went well today. My inning was less than 3mm so I started my prognova tablets today to prepare my linning for transfer. Back on 11th June for my 2nd scan and if all well then transfer will take place between 18th - 25th June.

I am sending out my request to the universe for a positive test the start of july please pretty please!!!!

So my scan went well today. My inning was less than 3mm so I started my prognova tablets today to prepare my linning for transfer. Back on 11th June for my 2nd scan and if all well then transfer will take place between 18th - 25th June.

I am sending out my request to the universe for a positive test the start of july please pretty please!!!!

That's good to hear! Hope your next scan will be great and they'll schedule transfer for you!

I also have a scan the 11th, so it has to be a good day! It's hopefully the scan where we get to know the gender of this little one :cheer: I cannot for the life of me figure out where the time went from being terrified of losing the baby, the incident where I also got hospitalized and until now being so close to halfway point!
I'm 17weeks today!

I also used progynova with the cycle for this little one, so even tho the side effects can be shit for some, it's worth it!

That's good to hear! Hope your next scan will be great and they'll schedule transfer for you!

I also have a scan the 11th, so it has to be a good day! It's hopefully the scan where we get to know the gender of this little one :cheer: I cannot for the life of me figure out where the time went from being terrified of losing the baby, the incident where I also got hospitalized and until now being so close to halfway point!
I'm 17weeks today!

I also used progynova with the cycle for this little one, so even tho the side effects can be shit for some, it's worth it!
Thanks tiger paws. I can't wait to hear your scan news (if you are announcing it) you deserve so much happiness after what you have been through. I really hope these two wee embryos stick for us. I have so much love and hope for them. 1 week tmrw till the scan now, time is flying by.

Thanks to everyone for your advice...it all starts for me tomorrow! Eek...scared, excited....and a whole bunch of other emotions too!!

I’ve got a plan of how to keep myself occupied, thankfully (in a way) work is quite busy too so hopefully will keep the next month or so flying by. My boss is great so despite the busyness I can have as much flexibility as I need for appts. Just hoping my treatment is as “routine” as possible and there’s no stinking blocks along the way. God this is nerve wracking!

Best of luck. I started my prep for my 2nd transfer (but 1st FET) 3 weeks ago. I have my next scan 1 week today then if all is well I will have my transfer done between 18th-25th June. The embryologist will call me on 11th June after my scan with a date and time. So I have about 3 weeks to go till transfer maybe 2.5. I am one big walking hormone. I'm on 6mg prognova daily and start my burselin nasal spray Friday and then my progesterone pessaries start in about 1 week. Oh the joys. Praying for 2 sticky ones this time. Stick stick stick!

I am here if you have any questions, or just want a chat. I know how isolating ivf can be. You will have good days and very low days but you will fight for that precious precious embryo! Good luck x

Transfer date is 1 week today. Eeeeeeeeeeek Send all the positive vibes you got my way

Transfer date is 1 week today. Eeeeeeeeeeek Send all the positive vibes you got my way

Sending all the baby dust your way Alexis, keep thinking positive thoughts, I will keep my fingers crossed for you, you deserve it so much, those embies will be back home with their mummy very soon xx

Sending all the baby dust your way Alexis, keep thinking positive thoughts, I will keep my fingers crossed for you, you deserve it so much, those embies will be back home with their mummy very soon xx
They are trying to stop us using the 2 of them. Doctors offered us 2 last time but they changed the age for transfer of 2 in April after we had frozen ours from 34 yrs to 38 yrs. My argument is no one told us and we had our cycle before the change. So not sure what will happen but still pushing for the 2!!

Good luck with the appt Alexis. Hope you get to transfer the two! I’ve been reading really good things about frozen transfers being more successful, I hope it goes well for you. I have a good feeling at least! Glad your transfer date is next week too :yay:

Good luck with the appt Alexis. Hope you get to transfer the two! I’ve been reading really good things about frozen transfers being more successful, I hope it goes well for you. I have a good feeling at least! Glad your transfer date is next week too :yay:
How is your ivf cycle going?

How is your ivf cycle going?

Surprisingly ok actually. I’ve not had any real symptoms from the down reg, I got some nasty looking acne in weird places....like my arm and elbow and bum (!!!) but other than that I didn’t have side effects. I’m on day 7 of menopur now, again not really had any symptoms yet. Was concerned nothings happening but I had a scan today, some follicles are growing but they’re mostly size wise less than 10 (think she said they need to be 18-20?) have another scan on Friday and probably Monday too. Hopefully egg collection at the end of next week. The hospital are happy at the rate my follicles are growing considering I’m only on day 7 so I’m happy things are just ticking along. Just hope they grow a bit more by the next scan!

Surprisingly ok actually. I’ve not had any real symptoms from the down reg, I got some nasty looking acne in weird places....like my arm and elbow and bum (!!!) but other than that I didn’t have side effects. I’m on day 7 of menopur now, again not really had any symptoms yet. Was concerned nothings happening but I had a scan today, some follicles are growing but they’re mostly size wise less than 10 (think she said they need to be 18-20?) have another scan on Friday and probably Monday too. Hopefully egg collection at the end of next week. The hospital are happy at the rate my follicles are growing considering I’m only on day 7 so I’m happy things are just ticking along. Just hope they grow a bit more by the next scan!
I barely had any side effects from the medicines either, different meds, but still! Only symptom on my second round was bloat before retrieval, and I even got ohss.

A wee update - to go in to ACS tmrw at 12 to discuss our options for 1 vs 2 embryos
I'm so excited for you today <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back