Ladies doing IUI or IVF - 2016 (11 BFPs so far!)

Has egg retrieval this morning it was a lot more painful then I expected and the sedation seemed to have no effect I cried half way through, but we got 9 eggs!! Happy with the number just having a day on the couch as feeling quite sore and tender and bleeding a bit xx

Great number! How long until you hear how they are doing? Are you doing a 3 or 5 day transfer? Xx

Fertilisation update out of the 9, one was too mature they did ICSI on the other 8 and 7 have fertilised and are dividing normally, they said out of the 7 3 are the highest grade so looking good for 5 day transfer on sat morning - not sure if one or two yet going to decide on the day I’m super pleased with the results xx

That is such good news!!

You with your super embryos!!!

Fingers crossed! Sounds like you’ll have some to freeze as well!

I really don’t know how I feel.

Everything was looking positive after fertilisation check on Wednesday went this morning for embryo transfer and out of the 7 fertilised 3 had made it to blastocyst stage but two where not suitable for transfer or freezing as low quality, the have transferred one embryo graded 2BC which isn’t great, if 5AA is the highest so just wait and see game now. Been on a rollercoaster of emotions this morning and already feel like we are out this cycle when I look and see people transferring 5AA without success seems highly unlikely and with none to freeze only one more funded chance. I know I should be grateful to get this far but just feeing so disappointed, it’s full of highs and lows this journey!!

Everything was looking positive after fertilisation check on Wednesday went this morning for embryo transfer and out of the 7 fertilised 3 had made it to blastocyst stage but two where not suitable for transfer or freezing as low quality, the have transferred one embryo graded 2BC which isn’t great, if 5AA is the highest so just wait and see game now. Been on a rollercoaster of emotions this morning and already feel like we are out this cycle when I look and see people transferring 5AA without success seems highly unlikely and with none to freeze only one more funded chance. I know I should be grateful to get this far but just feeing so disappointed, it’s full of highs and lows this journey!!

Oh Hun! That was not the message I was expecting!

I know this is going to be a hard tww for you but I’m hoping the little emby is happier in your tummy and does much better. They aren’t able to predict what embryos will and won’t stick, even when they grade them as you say, lower grades sometimes stick better than the higher ones.

Hoping a massive amount of chocolate will help you feel better this weekend xx

Hang in there @Outofsync think positive and be gentle with yourself. There are plenty women who get preggers with embryos that aren’t top quality. One day at a time. I think the trigger injection can make you really emotional too, either that it’s just because it’s such a rollercoaster. Drink plenty water, try and get some sleep and just focus on that embryo snuggling in xx

I know it’s early but tested this morning At 6dp5dt faint bfp let’s see what happens next few days

Ahhhhhhhh!!! That has made my weekend! I’m so pleased for you! Fingers crossed it’s a sticky bean! Xx
I have started a linespotting thread in am I pregnant thread see what you think! Thank you xxx

I have started a linespotting thread in am I pregnant thread see what you think! Thank you xxx
Good luck hunni, I got a positive with my last transfer but I mc
I am starting my FET cycle 14th May so doing it all again in the hope my next 2 stick..

I've been MIA for some time.. loads going on, but I got great news! I'm 12w0d today! So shocked we got this far! <3
Baby was kicking and scratching his nose on scans, so we are beginning to feel safe about the pregnancy!

I hope all of you long termers get to this very soon! Fingers crossed!!

I've been MIA for some time.. loads going on, but I got great news! I'm 12w0d today! So shocked we got this far! <3
Baby was kicking and scratching his nose on scans, so we are beginning to feel safe about the pregnancy!

That is amazing news xx

Congratulations

This truly wonderful news after all you’ve been through!!!! Thanks for coming back to let us know - you give us hope ❤️ Xx

Hi all
Just looking to join this thread. I’ll be starting my first (and only) round of NHS IVF on 22nd May. I have such mixed feelings right now, I just don’t know what to think.:-( I think it’s because so much is resting on this one round working. I don’t want to get my hopes up but I’m terrified of it not working. I guess I just want it over with either way.

Congratulations tigerpaws xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back