Ladies doing IUI or IVF - 2016 (11 BFPs so far!)

My official test date is Friday. My day off is Wednesday so I think I will test then and again on Friday. That's a lovely thought sugaryiris! I'm sure your sister will love it! Still no more blood today so feeling positive. I had a good line (it's better in real life) for such diluted urine and it was 14 days after trigger shot so I feel it would be out of my system by then? And wouldn't have shown such a good line after that length of time anyway. I'm like a woman obsessed lol can't wait to test again to get a definite answer.

The wait must be unbearable! I have everything crossed for you x

My OH is rubbish at expressing his feelings. Before we started this process we talked about how hard it might be and I told him there were going to be times when I needed him to tell me that he was there for me.
He’s not home from work yet and I’ve just got into bed. There was a card under my pillow and when I opened it it said ‘ I’ve got you Babe’.

Made me cry. I think our test tomorrow will be negative but I’m so grateful I have him.

Night girls x

My OH is rubbish at expressing his feelings. Before we started this process we talked about how hard it might be and I told him there were going to be times when I needed him to tell me that he was there for me.
He’s not home from work yet and I’ve just got into bed. There was a card under my pillow and when I opened it it said ‘ I’ve got you Babe’.

Made me cry. I think our test tomorrow will be negative but I’m so grateful I have him.

Night girls x

Oh, what a sweetie! Men can be rubbish at showing their feelings but just sometimes they do something just perfect.

You are blessed to have him. Good luck for today x

Hi everyone! We are into our third year of fertility treatment. We have had three failed IUI’s where I took Gonal F for the first two, we requested to change as my follicles didn’t seem to be growing at all, for the third IUI we switched to menopur and had a much better response. We then started IVF last May on menopur and dostinex but none of the eggs made it to blastocysts. I then took inofolic, CoQ10 and DHEAS for three months to try and improve my egg quality. We did a fresh embryo transfer in September and we got pregnant with twins but unfortunately miscarried in December. I have a frozen embryo transfer today so fingers crossed everything goes okay this time round.

Hi everyone! We are into our third year of fertility treatment. We have had three failed IUI’s where I took Gonal F for the first two, we requested to change as my follicles didn’t seem to be growing at all, for the third IUI we switched to menopur and had a much better response. We then started IVF last May on menopur and dostinex but none of the eggs made it to blastocysts. I then took inofolic, CoQ10 and DHEAS for three months to try and improve my egg quality. We did a fresh embryo transfer in September and we got pregnant with twins but unfortunately miscarried in December. I have a frozen embryo transfer today so fingers crossed everything goes okay this time round.

Wishing you luck hunni I'm just waiting to start my 1st FET after a ivf miscarriage. Hoping this is the take home baby too x x x

Hello

Just has first scan I have 8 follicles between 12mm and 16mm and 12 follicles 10mm and under. They are a bit concerned about OHSS so they have reduced my dose go back Friday to another scan but think could be ready for egg retrieval on Monday all seems to be very real now! X

Also have loads of EWCM the nurse said it’s totally normal wondered if anyone else had it during the ivf process?

Also have loads of EWCM the nurse said it’s totally normal wondered if anyone else had it during the ivf process?

Hi @Outofsync

I had loads of EWCM to the point where I panicked and thought I'd ovulated....which isn't possible when they've taken over your system. It is totally normal so don't worry. I wrote a post when I started about all the weird things that were happening that I hadn't expected and this was one of them. Loads of my hair fell out with the STIMS too which was scary the first time I washed it, also totally normal and not something to panic about.

That's a fantastic amount of follicles. Good luck to you hunny, take it one step at a time xx

Great number of follicles! Keep us updated!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Outofsync that’s a great number of follicles. In my first IVF cycle they were worried about OHSS, so had scheduled me for a frozen embryo transfer in a different cycle. I felt quite swollen and uncomfortable leading up to the egg collection and was a bit tender for a few days afterwards but when they scanned me all looked good. Fingers crossed for you.

It’s all looking good and going to plan so far!! 12 follicles between 14-19mm and 10 follicles under 10mm so they are happy to do egg collection Monday morning at 08.15am. Last stim injection tonight and trigger shot sat night i feel quite positive and calm so fingers crossed all goes well x x

It’s all looking good and going to plan so far!! 12 follicles between 14-19mm and 10 follicles under 10mm so they are happy to do egg collection Monday morning at 08.15am. Last stim injection tonight and trigger shot sat night i feel quite positive and calm so fingers crossed all goes well x x

Good luck!! Keep us updated x

Has egg retrieval this morning it was a lot more painful then I expected and the sedation seemed to have no effect I cried half way through, but we got 9 eggs!! Happy with the number just having a day on the couch as feeling quite sore and tender and bleeding a bit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back