Ladies doing IUI or IVF - 2016 (11 BFPs so far!)

Good luck pidge, I’ve heard that the progesterone etc can irritate and cause spotting as can implantation. Try not to panic, impossible i know, but it won’t change the outcome.

I am praying for you xx

Ok I'm sorry if this is a long winded post but I'm panicking and the out of hours service weren't any use to me. So yesterday I had the tiniest bit of brown blood when I wiped and same this morning. I've got a very sore back today also. I was having my shower about an hour ago and when I removed the prostegene gel tube it had red blood on it. I think AF would be due around today so in my panic I done a test and ended up getting this. I have nothing on a bad yet but have more brown blood when I wipe. I'm so scared it's over before it even got started. Could this be implantation bleeding? I had my transfer last Sunday.
EDIT: Test was not done with first morning urine and it was quite dilluted.
View attachment 84707
Good luck hun, I can't offer you any advice as I had faint lines but no bleeding until 3 days after my test date and Obviously I lost the pregnancy. Hopefully it's IB for you, that's def a pos test you have there and brown blood is old blood so that's good. I was told that it does have to be EMU and it shoukd show up on a test any time of the day. I am Wishing you a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months. . Amazing!!! So happy for you. At least one of us long termers gets IVF to work x x

Thanks for all the support guys and the PMs I will try to get back to you later it's so awkward on my phone! I still have my finger crossed for you bambi, I hope the bleeding has stopped and I'm sending so much babydust and positive vibes your way! I have been doing some research online which has calmed me a little. I'm using crione prostegene gel and lots of women have had the same issue of blood on the applicator as crione can cause irritation of the cervix. I had slight brown spotting for a couple of hours after my last application earlier but it has stopped now thankfully. So feeling positive especially with my BFP earlier. Still scared to take my second dose of prostegene later, I have read online to just insert the tip of the applicator to avoid irratating the cervix further so I'm going to try that. (Sorry for the TMI lol)

Fingers crossed for you @Pidgeridoo I haven’t tested but I’m sure it’s game over for me.

Positive vibes and sending a big hug your way x

No more blood and none on applicator last night or this morning. Feeling tentatively optimistic now, would love to test again with fmu that isn't seriously dilluted lol but OH won't let me until at least Wednesday lol been feeling dizzy, warm and a wee bit sick today, hope that's a good sign.

No more blood and none on applicator last night or this morning. Feeling tentatively optimistic now, would love to test again with fmu that isn't seriously dilluted lol but OH won't let me until at least Wednesday lol been feeling dizzy, warm and a wee bit sick today, hope that's a good sign.

Ahhh! That is a good sign! When is your official test day? I hope this is it! X

Fingers crossed @Pidgeridoo I phoned the clinic and the nurse said she didn’t want to get my hopes up but the bad cramps and brown blood could be caused by the Cyclogest pessaries irritating my cervix. I’m feeling very tender down there so l guess that’s a possibility. One more day to wait. Not hopeful but just want to know either way now. Still not done a HPT as I just can’t face a false positive or another negative. I’m in need of a good nights sleep but there’s more chance of flying pigs tonight, ha!

Big hugs Pidge x

Fingers crossed @Pidgeridoo I phoned the clinic and the nurse said she didn’t want to get my hopes up but the bad cramps and brown blood could be caused by the Cyclogest pessaries irritating my cervix. I’m feeling very tender down there so l guess that’s a possibility. One more day to wait. Not hopeful but just want to know either way now. Still not done a HPT as I just can’t face a false positive or another negative. I’m in need of a good nights sleep but there’s more chance of flying pigs tonight, ha!

Big hugs Pidge x

Will you be doing a hpt tomorrow before your blood test? I have everything crossed for you x

No. We’ll just wait for the call and then there’s no chance of a false result.

How are you getting on @SugaryIris did your hubby read up on the CoQ10? Xx

Maybe that sounds weird that I won’t do a HPT but we’ve no Frosties and really can’t afford to do this again so I feel it’s our last chance with medical help. If it’s a negative we’ll just have to go back to putting our faith in Mother Nature x

Good luck pidge and bambi. Rooting for you guys. Its the longest wait a d even when you get a positive test it's so scary.

I am dreading doing the wait and test again on my next transfer I will just be waiting to see blood every time I go to the toilet.

No he didn’t read up on it but he’s not making any more comments about it or anything so I’m taking that as a victory.

My sister has just got the call, she’s starting her ivf treatment this cycle (which is in 2 days).

I know it’s incredibly stressful, and I want to support her without adding any more pressure, so I was thinking like a self care package or something?

What do you ladies think? Would that have been well received from your siblings/is there anything you wanted? Or would you have rather just been left alone?

Xx

@SugaryIris i think because you’re on the TTC journey too she’ll know that you understand and be grateful that you’re there if she wants to talk.
Depending on your relationship with her a nice card and an invite to a lunch out during the 2WW might be a good idea?

I’ve kept it secret (apart from my bestie who lives in another country) and avoided everyone because I’ve been so bloated I was scared my friends would think I was pregnant when I was just swollen. Some days I could only get my tracker bottoms on! So it’s been quite isolating and lonely (im usually very sociable) a catch up with someone who wasn’t going to ask awkward questions would have been great. Xx

My sister has just got the call, she’s starting her ivf treatment this cycle (which is in 2 days).

I know it’s incredibly stressful, and I want to support her without adding any more pressure, so I was thinking like a self care package or something?

What do you ladies think? Would that have been well received from your siblings/is there anything you wanted? Or would you have rather just been left alone?

Xx

I think even just a nice card with some lovely words and maybe a pair of 'lucky' socks?if I had got anything I'd have liked that x

@SugaryIris i think because you’re on the TTC journey too she’ll know that you understand and be grateful that you’re there if she wants to talk.
Depending on your relationship with her a nice card and an invite to a lunch out during the 2WW might be a good idea?

I’ve kept it secret (apart from my bestie who lives in another country) and avoided everyone because I’ve been so bloated I was scared my friends would think I was pregnant when I was just swollen. Some days I could only get my tracker bottoms on! So it’s been quite isolating and lonely (im usually very sociable) a catch up with someone who wasn’t going to ask awkward questions would have been great. Xx

Yeah the bloat is awful, I felt isolated too. If you tell ppl most ppl don't know what to say to you anyway

My official test date is Friday. My day off is Wednesday so I think I will test then and again on Friday. That's a lovely thought sugaryiris! I'm sure your sister will love it! Still no more blood today so feeling positive. I had a good line (it's better in real life) for such diluted urine and it was 14 days after trigger shot so I feel it would be out of my system by then? And wouldn't have shown such a good line after that length of time anyway. I'm like a woman obsessed lol can't wait to test again to get a definite answer.

Keeping everything crossed for you tomorrow Bambi! So hope this is it for you! I will be thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back