Ladies doing IUI or IVF - 2016 (11 BFPs so far!)

Eight eggs collected today. Not sure if that's good or not? So nervous to find out how fertilization has went tomorrow morning.

@Pidgeridoo think positive hunny. I had 7 follicles and found out this morning that 5 fertilised. We were told the average was 60-70% to fertilise so I was happy with 5. Now just need to make it to blastocyst stage for transfer.

My best friend keeps saying she’s proud of me and I’m doing great, so I’m passing that message on to you . Well done xx

Pedgeridoo and bambi those are both fabulous numbers! A bambi thats a fabulous number to fertilse! I'll be keeping everything crossed that you get a beautiful little blast!

Thanks @katie88 Any tips for the constipation that comes with the pessaries? I’m soooo uncomfortable and drinking loads of water but so blocked.
Xx

Hi Bambi, pepper mint tea and a over the counter syrup called lactulose - the syrup I was recommended by my fertility clinic as it won't harm a baby at all (but obviously ring them first to confirm they are happy with that) just one teaspoon before bed really works wonders. I'm still suffering badly with that and trapped wind and if I miss a day, dear lord I know about it haha

Good luck everyone @Pidgeridoo and @Bambi42 those are good numbers We got 7 eggs , 6 fertilised and 3 made it to blastocyte for day 5 transfer. We have 2 frozen embryos left (I hoped those were not going to be needed but never mind)

I had bad constipation too but it went away after 3 or 4 days. Wishing you all the best with your treatment.

I'm still in utter shock we lost our pregnancy after going through Ivf and worried the same happens again.

It's the wait that kills me

So six eggs fertilised. Everything seems to be going so smoothly at the moment. Fingers crossed those little embryos keep going strong . I have to ring on Friday morning to see how they are developing and maybe transfer that day depending.

Pidgeridoo that's a fab number fertilised hun! Keeping everything crossed until Friday for you!

And bambi Its totally glamorous haha

Alexis, I know it's tough hun, but you have to stay positive for your little frosties. Just take it easy and look after yourself.

Little update from my corner of the world.. I'm still pregnant, 8+3 today, great ultrasound yesterday and next one is Thursday next week at 9+4, hopefully there is still life by then. If so, I can feel safer, as my mmc was at 8+5/6 the last time. I'm terrified.
Had to start taking cyclogest rectally as I've had two incidents of terrible pain and bleeding already, and it seems cyclogest had a part to play as I've had no spotting or anything since. One of the incidents got me sent of to the hospital in an ambulance so I was in pretty serious pain :doh:
Now I can't work, lift or run for a long time..
It should not be this hard to keep a pregnancy.

Hey @tigerpaws you must be up to high doe so be kind to yourself, get those feet up and find something on the tv that makes you laugh to lift your spirits. I’ve been putting music on and dancing to help me get through the 2WW. That might make me a crazy lady but it works.
Big hugs to you x

Oh tiger paws, I’m so pleased you’re still pregnant and hanging in there! Sounds like you’re having a rubbish time of it but I pray this is your miracle!

Pamper yourself and take the opportunity to get oh to wait ok you hand and foot! Xx

Hey @tigerpaws you must be up to high doe so be kind to yourself, get those feet up and find something on the tv that makes you laugh to lift your spirits. I’ve been putting music on and dancing to help me get through the 2WW. That might make me a crazy lady but it works.
Big hugs to you x
Yeah, I've been watching TV almost non stop for the last couple weeks.. started rewatching pokemon indigo league and stuff like that because I already saw all the grown up shows I wanted to see :cheer:
Oh tiger paws, I’m so pleased you’re still pregnant and hanging in there! Sounds like you’re having a rubbish time of it but I pray this is your miracle!

Pamper yourself and take the opportunity to get oh to wait ok you hand and foot! Xx
I never thought early pregnancy could be such a nuisance, that's for sure! Really hope this is our miracle, and that I haven't relaxed for weeks for nothing in the end.

Tiger paws that's brilliant! Fingers crossed this is it for you now! Just take it easy and look after yourself!

Bambi not long to wait now! Test day is nearly here!

Ok I'm sorry if this is a long winded post but I'm panicking and the out of hours service weren't any use to me. So yesterday I had the tiniest bit of brown blood when I wiped and same this morning. I've got a very sore back today also. I was having my shower about an hour ago and when I removed the prostegene gel tube it had red blood on it. I think AF would be due around today so in my panic I done a test and ended up getting this. I have nothing on a bad yet but have more brown blood when I wipe. I'm so scared it's over before it even got started. Could this be implantation bleeding? I had my transfer last Sunday.
EDIT: Test was not done with first morning urine and it was quite dilluted.
IMG_20190407_132258888.jpg

Ok I'm sorry if this is a long winded post but I'm panicking and the out of hours service weren't any use to me. So yesterday I had the tiniest bit of brown blood when I wiped and same this morning. I've got a very sore back today also. I was having my shower about an hour ago and when I removed the prostegene gel tube it had red blood on it. I think AF would be due around today so in my panic I done a test and ended up getting this. I have nothing on a bad yet but have more brown blood when I wipe. I'm so scared it's over before it even got started. Could this be implantation bleeding? I had my transfer last Sunday.
EDIT: Test was not done with first morning urine and it was quite dilluted.
View attachment 84707

I can definitely see the test line, it is faint but it’s there, the egg must have implanted to be generating some hcg so could be implantation bleeding for sure! Hopefully it is, the only way of knowing really would be to do another test and hopefully get a darker line, good luck fingers crossed for you xx

Brown blood is usually old blood, or blood that is quite slowly leaving the body. Lots of people get implantation bleeding around the time of a positive test for that reason. Also if you’re on progesterone pessaries they can also cause brown bleeding. Congratulations on your Bfp and I’m keeping everything crossed for you xx

Hi hunny. I’ve sent you a private message. I’m in the same boat. Had red bleed last night, then nothing. Terrible cramps but still no blood but all my pregesterone symptoms have disappeared.

Remember that the HCG from your trigger can still be in your system so there’s a risk of a false positive on the test. And implantation *should* happen 1-5 days from transfer. My clinic told me I had to wait it out until test day.

It’s horrendous but hang in there. Don’t give up hope until the fat lady sings. Big hugs xx

Good luck Pidge, hopefully what you described is IB xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back