***** June Testing Thread *****

Excited to get the June testing month off to a good start, it's a :bfp: for me! Sending lots of baby dust to you all!! xx
Ooh! Congratulations!!! Wonderful news! :)

Wish me luck, ladies. I'm off to the south of France for a week with the husband and the little one, and trying to conceive a sibling for her. I'm currently CD10 and will be jumping the OH every day on holiday for a week. Fingers crossed it works.

Best of luck and loads of baby dust to everyone this month. Let's hope it's a good one xxx

Thank you and best of luck Karen! Holidays are the best time to ttc when you're both nice and relaxed! Fx :)

Hi bunny, can you put me down for 21st June please. 4th cycle xx

Sophie that's amazing news hun! Congrats!

Bunny can my date be changed to the 30th,thanks.

Xx

Can u put me down for the 28th June.
First month using the fertility monitor . After 3 years and trying everything else thought I'd give it a go. Don't often join a thread but hoping it brings me luck . Good luck everyone x

Bfp for me :)

Yeyeyey! Congratulations Sophie :) So happy you didnt have to wait too long for your bfp. U deserve it so try to relax and enjoy it. The guy must have super sperm! Thought about when u will tell him? x

Sorry girls but i have to rant tonight. My left boob and lower abdomen have been killing me for days now but not even feeling any urge to test! It's nice not having to avoid that aisle in the supermarket- shame its because I know my body is just being horrible to me!

We going to e-mail him when been to doctors and confirmed x

thanks for adding me bunny Fx we all got our BFP this month x

AF arrived today- usually 31 day cycles but last month was 30 and this one was 29 :) it's painful but I could take paracetamol and eat so I'm happy. Soooo nice not to see a bfn so I vow to never test early again!

Got to ring up for my X-ray today (had to wait til the first day of my cycle) so will hopefully find out how damaged my tubes are next monday, 10th June! (cd 8). eeek! Good luck to all you ladies this month xxx

HELLO LADIES!!!!

Sorry like I mentioned earlier I am on an 8 day working week (off on Thursday I cannot wait)

AMAZING NEWS!!!!! 2 BFP's already! What a great start to June, will update now you gorgeous girls and MAHOOSIVE congratulations to Sophie and Smileygirl!!!!!!

xxxxx

AF arrived today- usually 31 day cycles but last month was 30 and this one was 29 :) it's painful but I could take paracetamol and eat so I'm happy. Soooo nice not to see a bfn so I vow to never test early again!

Got to ring up for my X-ray today (had to wait til the first day of my cycle) so will hopefully find out how damaged my tubes are next monday, 10th June! (cd 8). eeek! Good luck to all you ladies this month xxx

Sorry to hear the witch got you hun but sending you lots of luck for 10th June, keep us posted xxxxxxxx

Can u put me down for the 28th June.
First month using the fertility monitor . After 3 years and trying everything else thought I'd give it a go. Don't often join a thread but hoping it brings me luck . Good luck everyone x

I'll add you now sweetie. Good luck and fingers crossed I bring you some luck this month xxxx

All updated and BFP's and AF added :)

Moved you around mrsnel, hoping for your BFP :)

Sassysugar, rachelb, greekgirl and jojo I've added you all on to the thread so keep me updated and best of luck, sending you all lots of babydust hoping this will be a lucky month for all.

Again a HUGE congrats to both Sophie and Smileygirl on your BFP's xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back